New Photos of Walls from Hogwarts Castle Under Construction at Wizarding World of Harry Potter

Fans
June 03, 2009, 10:36 AM

New photos are online today, showing walls to be used for Hogwarts Castle and more at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park attraction under construction in Orlando, Florida. Via this forum, you can see large photos of the elaborate glass windows, spires and walls that will be part of the Great Hall of Hogwarts. Also available are photos of the snow covered buildings and walls that will be part of Hogsmeade Village at the theme park being built at Universal Orlando. The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is due to open sometime early 2010.

Thanks to UHP for the heads up!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

Ahh! I reallyyyy hope I can go. I’m trying to get my brother into the books so my parents will be more convinced!

Posted by Live Laugh Love Potter ♥ROAR♥ on June 03, 2009, 03:36 PM report to moderator
Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

1980 Points

i acnt wait!!!

Posted by floridianhp*ROAR* on June 03, 2009, 03:51 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

OH my goshhhh!

Posted by Christine on June 03, 2009, 03:53 PM report to moderator
282600_233804939987291_100000733600249_807455_78180_n_thumb

i cant wait it should be awesome..

Posted by Horcruxalej on June 03, 2009, 04:01 PM report to moderator
Img_0052__risoluzione_del_desktop_

My god why does florida have to be so far away…and why do i have to have no way of gettig there in the year 2010 its just ridiculous!

Posted by ROAR! lilyjames on June 03, 2009, 04:06 PM report to moderator
My_hero_neville_thumb

WOW. That’s really impressive!

Posted by KB Prez [ROAR!] on June 03, 2009, 04:50 PM report to moderator

Wow, it looks amazing! I am so excited for this!

Posted by Wingardium Leviosa ❄WBM❄ on June 03, 2009, 05:22 PM report to moderator
Ginny_thumb

Posted by RaveKatie [WBM] on June 03, 2009, 05:42 PM report to moderator
Ginny_thumb

YAY! My brothers and I are so planning on going during winter break next year :D The pictures look so cool, but how big will it be??

Posted by RaveKatie [WBM] on June 03, 2009, 05:45 PM report to moderator
Burtondeppavvie_thumb

Ooh I can’t wait to see it all in place.

Posted by Linnyish on June 03, 2009, 06:54 PM report to moderator
Harry3d_thumb

but… don’t you see? the walls are pretty small… Hogwarts will be like a huge “miniature”. I mean that the castle indoor locations we’ll be able to visit won’t be inside this huge miniture buecause they just don’t fit. We can see clearle that the real walls should be much higher than any of Hogsmeade buildings or the metal store. Anyway it will be the hugest miniature i’ve ever seen and it’s sooo detailed!!

Posted by minitontis on June 03, 2009, 07:12 PM report to moderator
Dscn1798-pippi-x_thumb

I think we will be viewing Hogwarts from a distance, so it is not built to scale – movie magic! Then an indoor ride will be inside the structure. Just guessing……

Posted by JRae on June 03, 2009, 08:06 PM report to moderator

like OMG
like OMG
i cant wait
like OMG
woo hooo!!!!
like OMG

Posted by dragon_of destiny [FTC!] on June 03, 2009, 08:10 PM report to moderator
Img_7524_thumb

Wow, it looks incredible!! I cannot wait!!

Posted by RavenclawDancer on June 03, 2009, 11:00 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"You'll meet the same sticky end as your parents one of these days, Harry Potter," he said softly. "They were meddlesome fools, too."