Entrance to Cave Scene From Half-Blood Prince Now Online via ITunes

HBP Film
June 30, 2009, 03:33 PM

Introduced by actor Dan Radcliffe (Harry), Rupert Grint (Ron), and Emma Watson (Hermione) you can now watch a brand new clip from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince via a free new podcast on ITunes. As seen here, Dumbledore and Harry make the trip to the Cave, where Dumbledore pays the price of entrance.  Enjoy!

UPDATE: We have the screencaps available right here.

Thanks much Mikey!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Dhonesheet_thumb

Lmao@eaglephot! I wonder how they got in that cave? That current was ridiculous.

Posted by cghambright on June 30, 2009, 06:14 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

I won’t watch it .. I won’t watch it…

Posted by Christine on June 30, 2009, 06:55 PM report to moderator
Rupert_icon_thumb

i don’t have Itunes so i guess i can’t watch it :(

Posted by megan_702*ROAR* on June 30, 2009, 07:14 PM report to moderator

For anyone who does not have iTunes, or anyone who for some reason is having difficulty watching it on iTunes, I just found the clip on youtube. (I didn’t upload this)

Posted by lgghanem on June 30, 2009, 08:33 PM report to moderator
Picture_1_thumb

awesome

Posted by LindsayC14 on June 30, 2009, 08:55 PM report to moderator
250px-youre-a-wizard

Great! …as i heard 45 min. ago the “Journey to the Cave” soundtrack, it’s really a nerve-thrilling scene…

Posted by EnricoDc on June 30, 2009, 11:57 PM report to moderator
Fringe1_thumb

I ABSOLUTELY REFUSE TO WATCH.

Posted by katiee on July 01, 2009, 12:05 AM report to moderator

I looked at the screen caps, but this is the first thing I didn’t want to watch. 16 more days!!

Posted by coolbeans3131 on July 01, 2009, 01:24 AM report to moderator

Posted by coolbeans3131 on July 01, 2009, 01:24 AM report to moderator

how i can watch it?
i went to iTunes,whats next?

Posted by linda123 on July 01, 2009, 01:48 AM report to moderator
Hbpdvd2disc_thumb

that was so awesome
looks way better than Order of the Phoenix, which in my opinion, was pretty great but a tad bit disappointing

Posted by DARKIRONPOTTER on July 01, 2009, 01:55 AM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

OMG!!!!!!!!! This is AMAZING!!!!!! I’ve got the chills!! Everything is perfect, even the music!! And Dan and Michael Gambon are BRILLIANT!!! I’m so excited!

Posted by cghambright on July 01, 2009, 02:13 AM report to moderator

It was great! I love the soundtrack this time around. “Journey to the Cave” is a terrific song! I just think that the scene on the rock went by a little bit too fast. That’s what I don’t like about David Yates. He skims through things too much.

I want an Order of the Phoenix and Half-Blood Prince extended edition, please! The first four movies are fine, but these two movies would be much better off with a three hour cut with no rushing or awkward scene changes.

Posted by Jaymie Brooks on July 01, 2009, 02:14 AM report to moderator
Base1_thumb

It looks really good..
Dumbedore /does/ look a bit like Gandalf, though..

Posted by evannaa on July 01, 2009, 02:45 AM report to moderator
New_hair_thumb

YAY! I submitted this news! XD

Posted by (Sir) Mikey on July 01, 2009, 03:15 AM report to moderator

"Nice socks, Potter," Moody growled as he passed, his magical eye staring through Harry's robes.[br]"Oh -- yeah, Dobby the house-elf knitted them for me," said Harry, grinning.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014