Entrance to Cave Scene From Half-Blood Prince Now Online via ITunes

HBP Film
June 30, 2009, 03:33 PM

Introduced by actor Dan Radcliffe (Harry), Rupert Grint (Ron), and Emma Watson (Hermione) you can now watch a brand new clip from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince via a free new podcast on ITunes. As seen here, Dumbledore and Harry make the trip to the Cave, where Dumbledore pays the price of entrance.  Enjoy!

UPDATE: We have the screencaps available right here.

Thanks much Mikey!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Hufflepuff_thumb

I’m sorry, but HOW is this movie PG? That knife part looked pretty intense.

Posted by tubaturtle on July 01, 2009, 03:15 AM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

wow. that scene was awesome. i love what Dumbledore says about being him has its privlages. Why couldnt he lift the enchantment preventing apparation in the book. It would have saved a lot of time and would have prevented Madam Rosmerta from alerting Draco of Dumbledore’s return.

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on July 01, 2009, 03:21 AM report to moderator
282600_233804939987291_100000733600249_807455_78180_n_thumb

i decided to watch this one because i have seen most of it anyways but alot of the footage that is out im not going to watch thats to much of the movie.. like first 5 min no no no

Posted by Horcruxalej on July 01, 2009, 03:26 AM report to moderator

I WANT THE MOVIE sorry i just want to see the movie this clip is great :)

Posted by no1hpfan on July 01, 2009, 03:31 AM report to moderator

the clip is great expect for the part about dd talking about him being me has its privileges.. dumbledore would never say that.

Posted by Bradyboy on July 01, 2009, 03:35 AM report to moderator

Posted by Bradyboy on July 01, 2009, 03:35 AM report to moderator
Da1a_thumb

OK…I’m going to try for the 5th time to post this….I’ve been trying for 45 mins.!

I love it! I just wish they hadn’t made it so that DD can apperate in and out of Hogwarts. That just opens the door to others figuring out how to do it….which just shouldn’t happen!

Erin

Posted by Rin68nyr on July 01, 2009, 03:39 AM report to moderator
Da1a_thumb

Erin

Posted by Rin68nyr on July 01, 2009, 03:39 AM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

@Bradyboy: Dumbledore would TOTALLY say that. I just re-read HBP and there are some many sarcastically cocky lines from Dumbledore in that book. That line is perfect!

Posted by cghambright on July 01, 2009, 03:42 AM report to moderator
Me1_thumb

I’m refusing to watch it! I downloaded it but I’m not watching it until after I see the movie. 14 days!

Posted by Jesicurz93 on July 01, 2009, 03:45 AM report to moderator
Dh_symbol_thumb

i refuse to watch it..WB has basically released the whole movie in clips.. and i dont want to ruin the movie even more than i have already…………(even tho i really want to watch it..lol)

Posted by halfblood_prince on July 01, 2009, 04:35 AM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

I caved (no punn intended!) I had, had, had to see it and I’m glad I did it was word for word perfect AMAZING! But did anyone else find the whole Dumbledore apparation thingy a bit werid?!

Images_thumb
1910 Points

ok, so the clip wasnt that bad – but c’mon you cannot apparate within hogwarts!!!!!

have the film makers not read ‘hogwarts: a history’??

Posted by Gryffindor Chaser (rroOAARR!!!) on July 01, 2009, 04:56 AM report to moderator
Lianne_2_thumb

Less than 3 weeks to go.
I think I’ll wait. I already watched the ‘first 5min’ vid. Don’t think I can spoil myself more.

I’m starting this thing, no more spoilers (until DH) starting with this one. :)

Posted by ane_drew on July 01, 2009, 05:11 AM report to moderator
1393057603281_thumb
22029 Points

OMG!!! ILD!!! Amazing pics!!! Can’t wait!!! I’m so exited!!!

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

Coughing, Ron said, "Hagrid, what's that?"[br]"Eh?" said Hagrid, turning around with a large bottle in his hand. "Don' yeh like it?"[br]"Is that aftershave?" said Hermione in a slightly choked voice.[br]"Er -- eau de cologne," Hagrid muttered. He was blus