Entrance to Cave Scene From Half-Blood Prince Now Online via ITunes

HBP Film
June 30, 2009, 03:33 PM

Introduced by actor Dan Radcliffe (Harry), Rupert Grint (Ron), and Emma Watson (Hermione) you can now watch a brand new clip from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince via a free new podcast on ITunes. As seen here, Dumbledore and Harry make the trip to the Cave, where Dumbledore pays the price of entrance.  Enjoy!

UPDATE: We have the screencaps available right here.

Thanks much Mikey!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Iphone___033_thumb

Not watching, I refuse. I can wait 16 days to see the full thing.

Posted by Applepies465 on July 01, 2009, 05:27 AM report to moderator
My_quote1_thumb

i think that was brilliant. agentzac is right we have all read the book so many times it is not a surprise. It makes me what to see the movie even more.

Posted by thundermountain7*Roar* on July 01, 2009, 05:35 AM report to moderator
Piercing2_thumb

Yahooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!
16 more days!!!

Posted by harrypottergirlll on July 01, 2009, 05:42 AM report to moderator
L_32b0eddba4eb43718eb38ffa016162b2_thumb

I caved…no pun intended….and I loved it! I thought it was very well done. That ocean part is gonna look spectacular on the big screen!

Posted by phantomdave79 on July 01, 2009, 05:47 AM report to moderator
Casey_close_up_thumb

This comment thread is screwy. I should have posted at the end on page 3. Instead it put my question at the bottom of page 1 where it will probably never get answered. Why does it post so weirdly anymore.

Posted by JKMcGonagall on July 01, 2009, 06:06 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

I have been so anxious these last few months since the delayed release…. But the more I see, the more I think this just may be a real good film!

Posted by Won_Two on July 01, 2009, 06:09 AM report to moderator

See I disagree, cghambright. I thought it came out kind of ignorant. But I still thought the clip was awesme!

Posted by Bradyboy on July 01, 2009, 06:14 AM report to moderator
Dailyboothedit_thumb
1964 Points

I thought it was pretty good. can’t wait to see it!!!

Posted by VioletPhoenix*ROAR* on July 01, 2009, 06:21 AM report to moderator
Ahh_thumb

Loved it!

Posted by spicefan78 OoM1 {ROAR!} on July 01, 2009, 06:48 AM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

Does anyone else not see DD’s shriveled hand?

They can’t have left that out

Posted by Prisoner Of Azkaban on July 01, 2009, 07:28 AM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

ah! that was amazing! :DD

Posted by Mary11_hplvr*WBM* on July 01, 2009, 08:00 AM report to moderator
Muahaha_thumb

Any chance someone could throw this up on Youtube? :)

Posted by ScottMan on July 01, 2009, 08:01 AM report to moderator
Mac3_thumb
1925 Points

i love these free hbp clips etc.. on itunes!

Posted by Parkinsonpansy on July 01, 2009, 08:11 AM report to moderator
Wingardium_leviosa_thumb

BRILLIANT!!!!!!

Posted by Wingardium on July 01, 2009, 10:22 AM report to moderator
Puppet_pals_yes_thumb

NOT WATCHING, SPOILER ALERT! I WILL NOT WATCH!

Posted by phoenixes are in ravenclaw on July 01, 2009, 02:36 PM report to moderator

"I said, [i]bow,[/i]" Voldemort said, raising his wand -- and Harry felt his spine curve as though a huge, invisible hand were bending him ruthlessly forward, and the Death Eaters laughed harder than ever.[br]"Very good," said Voldemort softly...