Deathly Hallows Filming Updates: Ron and Hermione and the Long Awaited Snogging, Plus Tom Felton Returns to Film as Draco

DH Film
June 04, 2009, 04:42 PM

Hi-Ho it's a snoggin' we will go for Ron and Hermione, or so says a report in the London Paper. A new article online says that at a dinner party at Harvey Nicholas last night (photos here and more here) Emma Watson reportedly stated the long awaited kissing scene between her character of Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley (played by Rupert Grint) for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows was to be filmed today. Quotage:  “I’m doing it tomorrow! There has been such a build-up and interest in this hyped kiss that it has to be the best on-screen kiss ever, so I’m determined to make it memorable! There’ll be fireworks, ­music, everything!” Watson, who’s filming the final Harry ­Potter film, admitted: “We haven’t filmed the last scenes yet but I think it’s going to be very emotional when we do. But all of us are ready for something new.”

Also, for the nearly 37,000 of us who follow actor Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) via his official Twitter, you will have noticed a series of tweets he made today, noting he traveled to the set of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows today for the "first costume fitting for this film! and hair and make up test! and publicity shoots!" He gave updates through the day "noting costume fitting done! loving being back :) walking to publicity now to film some pieces," then later "finished with publicity! now over to hair and makeup, lets hope Malfoys hair isn't going to drastically change this year! I've become quite attached with it...shouldn't really admit that should I"

Thanks to Tom Felton, and to Bruce for the heads up on the kiss!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

I’m so going to miss seeing all of those great actresses and actors together up on the screen…. The HP movies have really been something special…. Aww, I’m gonna start crying if I think of this too much… :(

Posted by Sophie on June 04, 2009, 08:58 PM report to moderator
I_ve_died___gone_to_hogwarts_thumb

Awesomeness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image_thumb

SQUEE!!
Best kiss ever?! If they do justice to Jo’s writing then it will be! XD

Posted by Kamidee {ROAR!} [TZS] on June 04, 2009, 09:40 PM report to moderator
Rh_thumb

THIS is the post I have been waiting for!! I am soo glad that Emma is determined to make this the best kiss ever b/c she’s right we have been waiting too long for this!!

Posted by boona on June 04, 2009, 09:46 PM report to moderator

aww…i’m sad…im an h/hr fan…so i definitely would be looking forward if emma and dan are the ones to kiss…hehehe…are they going to put the evil kiss scene of harry and hermione in the film?

Posted by katz10 on June 04, 2009, 10:15 PM report to moderator
100000075706576_thumb

Woo-hoo!!!!!! Finally, the Ron/Hermione kiss!! I’ve waited years for this moment, and now it has finally happened. When I see this in the theater, I’m going to cheer so loudly…can’t wait!! : D

Posted by lunalove678 {WBM} on June 04, 2009, 10:19 PM report to moderator
Swans_in_love_thumb
2062 Points

SQUEE!!!! can’t wait to see it!

Posted by Alice Weasley{Weasley's Queen} [ROAR!] on June 04, 2009, 10:48 PM report to moderator
Emileesaurus_thumb

No S.P.E.W, I wonder how the kiss will come about. But then they were also talking about adding Dobby scenes, so maybe we’ll learn about S.P.E.W. in the movies then…just speculation of course. I’m so excited for it, though, but it’s sad. It’s almost over.

Oh, I hope they do a good job!

Posted by Beansie on June 04, 2009, 11:07 PM report to moderator

Aw, THE kiss…finally, lol.

Posted by badger666 on June 04, 2009, 11:11 PM report to moderator
Dare-to-be-clever_thumb

holy bejesus i can hardly wait to see DH on the silver screen…..SQUEEEEEEEE!!!

Posted by Morgana_Black*WBM* on June 04, 2009, 11:33 PM report to moderator
18171450px-ginny_weasley_thumb

Go Emma! I want to see it be a memorable moment.

Posted by PotterFan-Man on June 05, 2009, 12:45 AM report to moderator

OMG, THIS IS SO EXCITING!!!! Where’s the link?? Do we have to wait for the movie to come out to see the kiss?? l hope no……………..awwww, this is goin to be the sweetest moment in HP ever! They so gonna win the MTV Best Kiss Award!!! No doubt bout that……………..

Posted by pine-fresh[ROAR] on June 05, 2009, 01:32 AM report to moderator
Micleakyavatar_thumb

Aw, sweet. Can’t wait for kiss.

Posted by shellymione {WBM} on June 05, 2009, 02:32 AM report to moderator
295565_thumb

OMG!

Posted by soso on June 05, 2009, 04:48 AM report to moderator
My_hero_neville_thumb

“lets hope Malfoys hair isn’t going to drastically change this year! I’ve become quite attached with it…shouldn’t really admit that should I”
LOL.

Posted by KB Prez [ROAR!] on June 05, 2009, 04:48 AM report to moderator

"What're you doin' here?" said Hagrid furiously. "Get outta my house!"[br]"My dear man, please believe me, I have no pleasure at all in being inside your -- er -- d'you call this a house?" said Lucius Malfoy, sneering as he looked around the small cabin.

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014