Deathly Hallows Filming Updates: Ron and Hermione and the Long Awaited Snogging, Plus Tom Felton Returns to Film as Draco

DH Film
June 04, 2009, 04:42 PM

Hi-Ho it's a snoggin' we will go for Ron and Hermione, or so says a report in the London Paper. A new article online says that at a dinner party at Harvey Nicholas last night (photos here and more here) Emma Watson reportedly stated the long awaited kissing scene between her character of Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley (played by Rupert Grint) for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows was to be filmed today. Quotage:  “I’m doing it tomorrow! There has been such a build-up and interest in this hyped kiss that it has to be the best on-screen kiss ever, so I’m determined to make it memorable! There’ll be fireworks, ­music, everything!” Watson, who’s filming the final Harry ­Potter film, admitted: “We haven’t filmed the last scenes yet but I think it’s going to be very emotional when we do. But all of us are ready for something new.”

Also, for the nearly 37,000 of us who follow actor Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) via his official Twitter, you will have noticed a series of tweets he made today, noting he traveled to the set of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows today for the "first costume fitting for this film! and hair and make up test! and publicity shoots!" He gave updates through the day "noting costume fitting done! loving being back :) walking to publicity now to film some pieces," then later "finished with publicity! now over to hair and makeup, lets hope Malfoys hair isn't going to drastically change this year! I've become quite attached with it...shouldn't really admit that should I"

Thanks to Tom Felton, and to Bruce for the heads up on the kiss!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

SQUEE!!!! the kiss! are they done filming already! OMG! it cant be done so soon!!!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on June 05, 2009, 11:59 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I absolutely cannot wait to see this scene on the silver screen and am more than confident that Rupert and Emma will both do an incredible job in it!

Posted by Kirk on June 05, 2009, 12:04 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

OMG I AM SOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope it turns out amazing. I have been waiting for this moment for so long!

Posted by harrypotterlover711 on June 05, 2009, 12:19 PM report to moderator
Hpg05_thumb

OMFG…..ISS AMAZING….I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE KISS….RON AND HERMIONEE IS MY FAVORITE COUPLE….I HOPE…..THE PHOTO IN DECEMBERR??? JAJAAJ XD….Also I wait … that is so memorable as emma watson says …. is the best kiss of the whole saga….

Posted by potterrock on June 05, 2009, 01:11 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_and_the_prisoner_of_azkaban_avatar_thumb

Do you think he would look odd if he all of a sudden started gellilng his hair back again like in PS an COS???

Posted by Huddz on June 05, 2009, 01:30 PM report to moderator
10006850_gal2_thumb

Yes! Cant wait for this!!!!

Posted by francaise3 on June 05, 2009, 02:03 PM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

OMG My life is complete :P

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on June 05, 2009, 02:13 PM report to moderator
Img_0052__risoluzione_del_desktop_

omigoodness i can not wait for this… i wonder if they will have any pictures or anything even close to it like they have with cho and harry and ginny and harry…. i dont think they will tho :(

Posted by ROAR! lilyjames on June 05, 2009, 02:14 PM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

Awesome!kissy kiss

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on June 05, 2009, 05:23 PM report to moderator
Myleaky_thumb

I looooove how much Tom tweets! He seems like a genuinely nice and down to earth guy, Dracos a great character but I always fall in love with the older characters (Snape, Sirius, Lupin) BUT movieDraco is growing on me for the shear fact that Tom is so darn awesome.

Posted by wiirenet on June 05, 2009, 05:26 PM report to moderator
54e418b51d8db03a8e6d72ec049e9220_5844030_thumb

oh my gosh they have already done the kiss!!!!!!!!!!!
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Posted by E.Weasley. [ravenvlog ♥'s me] {WBM} on June 05, 2009, 05:32 PM report to moderator
Ps014_bymusguita_thumb

omg are they nearly finished shooting? I can’t believe it’s nearly over :’( :|

Posted by hannah abbot ;) on June 05, 2009, 06:15 PM report to moderator
Bartyc_thumb

i was waiting for this scene for a wile

Posted by ghostflyer on June 05, 2009, 07:40 PM report to moderator
N1489362413_9748_thumb

Yay the kiss! Honestly, I hope some pictures of it get leaked, I don’t mind being spoiled.

Posted by Daniela [WBM] on June 05, 2009, 08:01 PM report to moderator

OMG, I can’t believe they are filming the kissing scene!! I can’t wait to see it!!! Rupert and Emma must make sure that the scene is perfect because it is one of the most anticipating scenes in Harry Potter film saga, if not for you then just for me!!! You two guys, better make it FABULOUS!!!!!!!!

Posted by hp-fan (Roar!) on June 05, 2009, 08:06 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

...by the time she had interpreted Harry's dreams at the top of her voice (all of which, even the ones that involved eating porridge, apparently foretold a gruesome and early death), he was feeling much less sympathetic toward her.