Deathly Hallows Filming Updates: Ron and Hermione and the Long Awaited Snogging, Plus Tom Felton Returns to Film as Draco

DH Film
June 04, 2009, 04:42 PM

Hi-Ho it's a snoggin' we will go for Ron and Hermione, or so says a report in the London Paper. A new article online says that at a dinner party at Harvey Nicholas last night (photos here and more here) Emma Watson reportedly stated the long awaited kissing scene between her character of Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley (played by Rupert Grint) for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows was to be filmed today. Quotage:  “I’m doing it tomorrow! There has been such a build-up and interest in this hyped kiss that it has to be the best on-screen kiss ever, so I’m determined to make it memorable! There’ll be fireworks, ­music, everything!” Watson, who’s filming the final Harry ­Potter film, admitted: “We haven’t filmed the last scenes yet but I think it’s going to be very emotional when we do. But all of us are ready for something new.”

Also, for the nearly 37,000 of us who follow actor Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) via his official Twitter, you will have noticed a series of tweets he made today, noting he traveled to the set of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows today for the "first costume fitting for this film! and hair and make up test! and publicity shoots!" He gave updates through the day "noting costume fitting done! loving being back :) walking to publicity now to film some pieces," then later "finished with publicity! now over to hair and makeup, lets hope Malfoys hair isn't going to drastically change this year! I've become quite attached with it...shouldn't really admit that should I"

Thanks to Tom Felton, and to Bruce for the heads up on the kiss!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

268141_10150258426464313_156794164312_6914503_4625251_n_thumb

Oh my God!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This must be at the second part of the Deathly hallows…!
How are we (Ron and Hermione shippers) going to wait that long?
I hope Warner will release the picture or the clip earlier, or some behind the scenes photos. I doubt it though…. I think they are going to keep us waiting.
I am sure Rupert and Emma will do a great job!

Posted by Hermione_Granger1987 on June 05, 2009, 08:06 PM report to moderator
Hp7_thumb

It’s about time! I just hope they get it right

Posted by EJohnson1988 on June 05, 2009, 08:09 PM report to moderator

oh that is cool emma and rubert snogging ahhhhhhh i got to see those pictures

Posted by 100000 on June 05, 2009, 08:46 PM report to moderator
26097981_thumb

Aww bless you, Tom. You always manage to make me smile1

Posted by jenge {Meredith Mooncloud} ~ [ITC!] on June 05, 2009, 09:24 PM report to moderator
Dscn1798-pippi-x_thumb

Happy to see so much info on the filming of DH. It is fun to follow…

Posted by JRae on June 05, 2009, 09:26 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

HAHAHA, someone said Snogalicious! I really hope that it is! :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on June 05, 2009, 09:59 PM report to moderator
Blue-moon_thumb

The day has come! Thank you so much Emma for sharing this new with us fans
alas we have another 2 year to wait till we see it in action.

Posted by shellscotie on June 05, 2009, 10:22 PM report to moderator
67_richardoud_thumb

It’ll be that wonderful FINALLY feeling all over again!

Posted by Noella_Mansrot [Raven] {WBM} on June 06, 2009, 12:07 AM report to moderator
Iconator_dea697cd87becd1283213b46f798b87b_thumb

Omg, awesome! This is so exciting!

Posted by Wendelin the Weird on June 06, 2009, 12:33 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Hope it’s “snogalicious”!!!

Posted by Won_Two on June 06, 2009, 12:37 AM report to moderator
2_1__1__thumb

It’s high time the kiss scene was filmed! The long awaited moment has finally come…Blissful moment! I’m so thrilled and excited and moved and happy…actually I think I might fall off the edge of my chair! Too bad we can’t witness the event though…

Posted by Aradion on June 06, 2009, 12:38 AM report to moderator
Tamy_129_thumb

How can they film this movie so fast? This has to be the best film EVER! I don´t mind waiting 3 years if is what it takes to be awesome. Slow it down, I don´t want HP to finish so fast.

Posted by Tamyris on June 06, 2009, 01:54 AM report to moderator
P1010630_thumb

Emma should start crying in the middle of it – sort of a take off on Ron’s saying to Harry “that bad at are you?” about him kissing Cho! Rupert wouldn’t know what was going on – more than likely they probably both burst out laughing a feww times before they could even do it – oh how I wish Warners would release an out-take fim or a bloopers film of all these!!! I’d buy it no matter what!

Posted by Hagrid 713 (ROAR) on June 06, 2009, 02:49 AM report to moderator
Shellcottageday2_thumb

OMG
I AM SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED !! I CAN’T WAITPAGE NO 502,SECOND LAST PARAGRAPH’THERE WAS A CLATTER OF FANGS………………RUNING AT RON SHE KISSED HIM FULLON THE MOUTH …. HE RESPONDED WITH SUCH SUCH ENTHUSIASM THAT,…………..OMG OMG……………
THE POTENTIAL (ONE HELL OF POTENTIAL) MTV BEST KISS AWARD WINNER FIREWORKS AND MUSIC…….AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Posted by verysirius on June 06, 2009, 02:51 AM report to moderator
Msn_thumb

I hope they stick to the books too! They could show the SPEW concept in the scene with Kreacher maybe? But no matter what they do I can’t wait!!! Definatly has the potential to get MTV award! And yay! Tom’s back!

Posted by HermioneRon4ever on June 06, 2009, 03:24 AM report to moderator

"How thick can you get?" Ron whispered ecstatically as Crabbe gleefully pointed out the cakes to Goyle and grabbed them... For a moment, both of them chewed greedily, looks of triumph on their faces. Then, without the smallest change of expression, they b

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014