Reminder: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Up for Golden Trailer Awards Tonight

HBP Film
June 04, 2009, 03:01 PM

The annual Golden Trailer Awards are due to be presented tonight in Los Angeles, with work spotlighting the upcoming Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince among those nominated. Winners in the past for their trailers for the Potter films, the acclaimed production company The Ant Farm is nominated again for the trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince in the category "Summer 2009 Summer Blockbuster," competing against trailers for Star Trek, Terminator Salvation and The Taking of Pelham 123.

The awards will also honor other marketing, with work done by Crew Creative for Half-Blood Prince nominated for the "wild spots" individual ads, and the  "Glasses Teaser" poster nominated for "Best Summer 2009 Blockbuster Poster. " The Golden Trailer awards will be presented tonight at the Director's Guild Theater Complex in Los Angeles, CA

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Img_e015_thumb

The last trailer of Half-blood prince was INCREDIBLE. I hope it wins.

Posted by laura399 {WBM} on June 04, 2009, 03:23 PM report to moderator
Avatar-56_thumb

yay, i hope it wins. The long trailer (was that the last one?), was really awesome!i had goose bumps the whole way through.

Posted by chrolo on June 04, 2009, 03:27 PM report to moderator
Snapshot_20081230_4_thumb

I haven’t seen the other nominated trailers, but HBP was really really good! I’m confident it will win!

Posted by Kristine_london on June 04, 2009, 03:43 PM report to moderator
Ahh_thumb

I hope they win! They’ve had some awesome trailers!

Posted by spicefan78 OoM1 {ROAR!} on June 04, 2009, 03:57 PM report to moderator
Bartyc_thumb

Half blood price will be the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by ghostflyer on June 04, 2009, 04:08 PM report to moderator

I hope it wins, the trailers look great!

Posted by Wingardium Leviosa ❄WBM❄ on June 04, 2009, 04:30 PM report to moderator
Snape_vs__sirius_normal_thumb

I would not be at all surprised if the HBP trailer wins: those trailers are like art pieces unto themselves—they’re beautiful.

Posted by Lunabelle7 on June 04, 2009, 08:08 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

Very cool..they totally deserve to win! :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on June 04, 2009, 08:14 PM report to moderator
Avatars_movies_ootp_002_thumb

So – who won?? I’ve seen all the nominated trailers, and HBP is definitely the best!!

Posted by Agrippa1 on June 04, 2009, 11:35 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

Congratulations to the people who created the trailers on being nominated! I hope you guys win!

Posted by Kirk on June 05, 2009, 12:08 AM report to moderator
Msn_thumb

Kool! I definatly think it’ll win! These trailers look awesome!

Posted by HermioneRon4ever on June 05, 2009, 03:19 AM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2011-08-05_at_5

will this be televised?

Posted by Sirius17 -ROAR_ on June 05, 2009, 05:30 AM report to moderator

The trailers are really well put together.

Posted by Heavenly_Horcrux on June 05, 2009, 06:18 AM report to moderator

lots of luck HBP!

Posted by Leeann on June 05, 2009, 07:49 AM report to moderator
Poa105_thumb

Good luck HBP!

Posted by Lucilla{ROAR!!} on June 05, 2009, 08:02 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"Can you see all your family standing around you?"[br] "No -- I'm alone -- but I'm different -- I look older -- and I'm head boy!"[br] [i]"What?"[/i][br] "I am -- I'm wearing the badge like Bill used to -- and I'm holding the house cup and the Quiddi