Happy Birthday, Draco Malfoy

Character Birthdays
Posted by: Edward
June 05, 2009, 02:00 PM

Today marks the birthday of one Draco Malfoy, as the calendar on Harry Potter author J. K. Rowling's website now indicates.  Please join us in wishing this young man a happy birthday.  Cheers to you, Draco.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Character Birthdays News

Order_of_the_phoenix__3__thumb

happy birthday Draco!

Posted by kingdom on June 19, 2009, 12:27 PM report to moderator
Order_of_the_phoenix__3__thumb

i wonder what Malfoy would actually do for his birthday, invite the Death Eaters over for a pool party and lunch? awkward… lol

Posted by kingdom on June 19, 2009, 12:28 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Happy Birthday!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on December 22, 2009, 01:19 PM report to moderator
Allcaps_thumb

Hi, Draco. Um… I completley positivly most terribly HATE Slytherin, and you. So, not very happy birthday to you, from meee. I jut wanted to post my hate for Ickl Slythies for a special birthday present

Posted by **M!n!$tryCh!ik_Wr@ck!n@ut** on April 03, 2011, 08:46 AM report to moderator
John_s_books_thumb

Happy Belated Birthday Draco xx
Hope you had a GREAT day, Love you, and you can ask any of my friends how much … ♥ once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Posted by MissStarKidSmiles on April 09, 2011, 07:45 AM report to moderator

Happy birthday to us Draco!

Posted by Xeka on June 05, 2011, 11:24 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"You were out of bed on the night my office was broken into!" Snape hissed. "I know it, Potter! Now, Mad-Eye Moody might have joined your fan club, but I will not tolerate your behavior! One more nighttime stroll into my office, Potter, and you will pay!"