HPA Asks: "What Would Dumbledore Do?" Live Chat Wednesday Night!

Fans
Posted by: Melissa
June 09, 2009, 12:11 AM

The Harry Potter Alliance is kicking off a major effort this week, inviting the Harry Potter fandom to "honor and stay loyal to the spirit of Albus Dumbledore in the real world." The "What Would Dumbledore Do" effort was launched at LeakyCon and needs your support! You can join it by visiting this page to learn more and then going to the Common Room to connect with other Harry friends and add your voice to the chorus.

The effort will get a kickoff this WEDNESDAY (tomorrow) night at 8:30 p.m. at this link. Like all other HPA meetings, this will be a fun blend of vital social discussion and the usual tomfoolery. Seee you there!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

hopefully i can make it! im visiting family in AZ!!!!!!!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on June 09, 2009, 12:42 PM report to moderator
60c9c9ed966148bcbf9c4a4258e60858_1__thumb

Waaaaaa it’s too late for me :(

Posted by FrancescaElle on June 09, 2009, 01:29 PM report to moderator
Photo_1049_thumb

I’m so excited about this project!!

Posted by eruanna317 on June 09, 2009, 01:35 PM report to moderator
12440441_thumb
19573 Points

Oh no!! To late for me too! :(

Posted by R-for-H {ROAR} :D on June 10, 2009, 02:27 AM report to moderator
Hp7main_thumb

That sux. Have class till 10 pm. Hopefully she’ll let us go early.

Posted by 9and3qtrs[ROAR] on June 10, 2009, 02:42 AM report to moderator

This idea has already been done, remember What Would Jesus Do?

As much as I love Dumbledore, Jesus is so much greater.

Posted by danaskeeter *ROAR!* on June 10, 2009, 09:53 AM report to moderator
282600_233804939987291_100000733600249_807455_78180_n_thumb

missed it

Posted by Horcruxalej on June 10, 2009, 12:38 PM report to moderator
Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

GAH!!! GR GR GRRR.
I really hate final exams. Maybe if I get off this site at this final second, I’ll be able to do the adequate amount of studying…. in order for my cute little A of course ;].

Posted by Live Laugh Love Potter ♥ROAR♥ on June 10, 2009, 02:59 PM report to moderator
Lilly_thumb

Ok, its on now… But when is it starting??? It’s 8:34….and I was so excited…

Posted by Lilly-Angel1 on June 10, 2009, 08:35 PM report to moderator
Lunagreen_thumb

Fantastic podcast…everyone seemed so excited! i cant wait to contribute :)

Posted by Flora Lovegood {<3WBM<3} on June 11, 2009, 07:11 AM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

ooops!! im still on the second book podcast!! im realy behind on them but i HAVE 2 get updated on them!
I <3 pottercast!!

Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I am upset that I missed it but hope that the HPA’s fierce championing of social justice throughout the world will inspire and motivate us to work until all injustices are eradictated.

Posted by Kirk on June 16, 2009, 05:18 AM report to moderator
Order_of_the_phoenix__3__thumb

dumbledore!

Posted by kingdom on June 19, 2009, 12:51 AM report to moderator

...the tentacles began wrapping themselves around Ron's arms like ropes.[br]"Harry, look what's happen -- no -- no, I don't like it -- no, stop -- [i]stop[/i] --"[br]But the thin ribbons were spinning around Ron's chests now. He tugged and tore at them as

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014