See Yourself in the Daily Prophet!

HBP Film
July 01, 2009, 08:54 PM

Ever fancy yourself in the Wizarding world spotlight in the pages of a (moving portrait friendly) press? Well now you can thanks to a new DailyProphet activity from Warner Bros. Click through to this website and you too can upload your image or videos and find yourself gracing the pages of the Daily Prophet newspaper as seen in the upcoming Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

41105_10150254604520192_615620191_14488176_2111077_n_thumb

yup

Posted by placebowiz on July 02, 2009, 12:55 AM report to moderator
Casey_close_up_thumb

Why does it want your birthdate. That is not something I am willing to give out. What does it do?

Posted by JKMcGonagall on July 02, 2009, 01:05 AM report to moderator
49860_1104575754_1481_n_thumb

This is so cool!!

Posted by Garden State Geek on July 02, 2009, 01:13 AM report to moderator
100_2184_thumb

I can’t find anything on that site that has this. All I get is the Trailer, Photos, Gallery, Downloads (which are posters, Wallpaper and Buddy Icons). I can find nothing at all that is clue to having your picture in the Daily Prophet. I think you are all drinking way too much Butterbeer with Pumpkin Juice Chasers.

Posted by Lost_Boy on July 02, 2009, 01:26 AM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

awesome!!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on July 02, 2009, 03:37 AM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

wow, i’ll definitely have to check this out! :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on July 02, 2009, 03:45 AM report to moderator
Naughty_galaxy_thumb

Hey Sue, any excuse to use a picture of Jason! lol
This seems like a fun idea. I shall probably go and have a look later.

Posted by moglet [ITC!] on July 02, 2009, 05:31 AM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

I can’t find anything about this : (
Can someone post a direct link or something?

Posted by Prisoner Of Azkaban on July 02, 2009, 07:44 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

That’s pretty cool!

Posted by Won_Two on July 02, 2009, 10:05 AM report to moderator

I cant get it:( please help how to do .

Posted by Nvard on July 02, 2009, 10:31 AM report to moderator
Avatar_moose_thumb

This is Cool! (once you find it)
For those who can’t find it when the trailer comes up, click “Skip Trailer” in the top right corner and you’ll progress through to the “Prophet maker”.
DO NOT CLICK “GO TO FILMS WEBSITE
you can download your final copy, paste it in a gallery or email it to friends direct from the website.
So it is pretty cool, I see lots of people using these as avatars & for halloween party decorations.

Posted by pinkmoosely on July 02, 2009, 11:12 AM report to moderator
Mac3_thumb
1925 Points

omg so cool!!

Posted by Parkinsonpansy on July 02, 2009, 12:44 PM report to moderator
Img_7118_thumb

I had a lot of fun with this. :-) It’s a good way to be involved and not get spoiled!

Posted by gooseywizard on July 02, 2009, 03:03 PM report to moderator
Lunagreen_thumb

YAY! that is so cool… i got to use last year’s h-ween pic and its awesome! You can see my pic here
If you had trouble, try again…hit “Skip Intro” over the trailer and you should get into the site :)

Posted by Flora Lovegood {<3WBM<3} on July 02, 2009, 04:37 PM report to moderator
Pluto_thumb

Hahaha!
I would be the only one to se me though. What’s the fun of it if you can’t boast about it?

Posted by simos girl {WBM} ~Lemon~ on July 02, 2009, 06:41 PM report to moderator

Black was sprawled at the bottom of the wall. His thin chest rose and fell rapidly as he watched Harry walking slowly nearer, his wand pointing straight at Black's heart.[br]"Going to kill me, Harry?" he whispered.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014