The Hardest Harry Potter Quiz Ever?

Books
July 10, 2009, 02:46 PM

Attention readers of the Leaky Cauldron! Hollywood.com has thrown down the gauntlet and the challenge is this before us: Can you pass what they are calling the HARDEST Harry Potter Quiz ever? What say you?

Thanks to Hollywood.com for owling and trying to take on the smartest bunch of Harry Potter fans in the world. ;)

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Books News

Images_thumb

Got them all but one. :-( Who besides Robert Pattinson from the HP cast is going to be in Twilight?

Posted by Rhiannon on July 10, 2009, 02:54 PM report to moderator
Limebat1_thumb

Got the same result as Rhiannon! Not into Twilight, hadn’t studied the cast list. But 14 out of 15 isn’t bad eh? :)

Posted by Isabell |OoM4| |*Squee!*| on July 10, 2009, 02:56 PM report to moderator
Poa_thumb

^^ that would be young Grindewald played by Jamie Campbell Bower. =) he will also be in New Moon.

Posted by Rumbleroar! on July 10, 2009, 02:56 PM report to moderator

That was hard? Yeah, right. OK, I missed on, but that was regarding connection between the HP and Twilight movies I’ve never seen Twilight.

Posted by zoltan42 on July 10, 2009, 02:56 PM report to moderator
Jd_thumb

I got two wrong! I’m kind of mad at myself!
I really don’t think it was that hard….

Posted by hp_flower {WBM} on July 10, 2009, 02:58 PM report to moderator
12136_373462265222_814805222_10077577_6700488_n_thumb

Oops only 12 for me.

But technically Harry DID use the Invisibility Cloak as well as the Map to sneak to Hogsmeade didn’t he?? So really it should be 13 :D

Posted by MuggleQueen on July 10, 2009, 02:59 PM report to moderator
Me_at_hogwarts_thumb

got all of them right :)

Posted by ProfessorAlice on July 10, 2009, 03:00 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

Thanks T-Vey. I didn’t know that! But I am proud with my results.

Posted by Rhiannon on July 10, 2009, 03:01 PM report to moderator

I just got that one Twilight question wrong as well. They put that in there to make it “hard” , the rest were easy!

Posted by iLoveNeville on July 10, 2009, 03:02 PM report to moderator
Ravenclawd_normal_thumb

That’s riddiculus! I didn’t eaven have to think realy

Posted by DobbyandWinky WBM!!! on July 10, 2009, 03:03 PM report to moderator
Lilyjames_thumb

I didn’t think that was that hard. I got all of them right…

Posted by thewandofdestiny {WBM} on July 10, 2009, 03:04 PM report to moderator
Img_e015_thumb

hahahaha. That was way easy!!!!

Posted by laura399 {WBM} on July 10, 2009, 03:04 PM report to moderator
Green_day_is_awsome_thumb

it wasnt hard, but i only got 90 points

Posted by quidditchlover[ROOAAARR] on July 10, 2009, 03:07 PM report to moderator
Holly1007_thumb

I was kind of excited to take the “hardest Harry Potter quiz”…not hard at all!

Posted by Holly on July 10, 2009, 03:08 PM report to moderator
Ipod-harry_thumb

That was easy!!!!! I guessed on the Twilight question. Who is the second?

Posted by Justinbro ROAR!!! on July 10, 2009, 03:09 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

A look of cruel satisfaction on his face, Voldemort straightened up, threw back his head, and stared around at the dark graveyard.[br]"How many will be brave enough to return when they feel it?" he whispered, his gleaming red eyes fixed upon the stars. "A