Video of UK Channel 4 Special from London Premiere of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

HBP Film
July 11, 2009, 11:47 AM

As posted before UK Channel 4 was set to broadcast a special on Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Recorded during the London premiere of the film in Leicester Squarey, thanks to our Order partner BonnieWrightOnline, you can now watch the show with part one here, part two here, and part three here. In the program you can see footage of many of the cast and crew, as well as interviews conducted at the event and during press junkets. Enjoy!

Thanks Fez!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Lol_thumb

omg. OMG!!! i can’t wait… :(

Posted by leila on July 11, 2009, 03:51 PM report to moderator
Th_harry-and-ginny--x-x-x-_thumb

nice one!

Posted by DanielBonnie28 on July 11, 2009, 04:49 PM report to moderator
Mcgonagalldh_thumb

Well, if you can get over the silliness of the two hosts, that’s a pretty good premiere special. I’m going to have a hard time waiting four more days!

My favorite part in the special was the scene where Harry is trying to get everyone to listen to him at the Quidditch team tryouts and no one will shut up, so Ginny yells, “Shut it!” HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Love that! :)

Posted by iamminerva on July 11, 2009, 05:18 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

SO FUNNY!! I love the two interviewers they were really hot and really funny.
I love the fact that Emma has a crush on Kevin Costner because I’ve had a crush on him since I first saw him in Robin Hood when I was like 9 years old. lol.
The Jessie and Bonnie interview was so funny. I can’t wait to see the mince pie scene they were talking about.
I love Dan! He’s always so funny in interviews!! The part about dating someone’s sister was great!

Posted by cghambright on July 11, 2009, 05:25 PM report to moderator
Rupert_icon_thumb

wish i went there! soo jealous i didn’t go! i’m gonna watch it now

Posted by megan_702*ROAR* on July 11, 2009, 05:28 PM report to moderator
Img_4954_thumb

This is awesome! Why don’t I live in the UK!?!?

Posted by CrazedMuggle on July 11, 2009, 06:11 PM report to moderator
Photo-103336_thumb_thumb

i love british interviews, they can be silly where as i feel in north america it’s so much more serious

Posted by Phlegm dela Coeur on July 11, 2009, 07:30 PM report to moderator
Voldemort_thumb

LOL awesome as always, its mostly the same though.

Posted by hplotrhalonut on July 11, 2009, 07:36 PM report to moderator
Dobbyyoda_thumb

That was fun!

Posted by bookishgal,OoM3,GS on July 11, 2009, 08:54 PM report to moderator
20110227_001_thumb

That’s so cool. When they did the bit about the chocolates where Alex Zane faints, and the bit at the end of part 1 where he says “It’ll be magic!” we were stood just off to the side. They went through nearly the whole box of chocolates doing retakes!

I love the little interviews, especially the one with Dan…he’s a bit mad, isn’t he? I can’t believe Graham Norton said that about not reading the books though!!

Also, had to laugh at Michael Gambon saying he wasn’t allowed to keep his wand in case he sold it on Ebay!

Posted by Bookworm_Weasley {HS} {ROAR} on July 11, 2009, 11:49 PM report to moderator

I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED these interviews. These kids (I call them kids because I’m 38), are great. They seem like people I could sit down and have a conversation with…they are so funny! I love a good sense of humor! And Emma is absolutely adorable.

Posted by danaskeeter *ROAR!* on July 12, 2009, 02:05 AM report to moderator
Imagescad1mlxa_thumb

cool and um…what did Dan do to his hair??!!

Posted by muggle..andproudofit =:) on July 12, 2009, 12:24 PM report to moderator
Kc_lucius1_thumb

so excited to watch this!!

Posted by KC Nox on July 13, 2009, 03:32 AM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

i’ll be checking that out

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on July 22, 2009, 12:12 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Arthur Weasley loves Muggles so much he should snap his wand in half and go and join them," said Malfoy scornfully. "You'd never know the Weasleys were pure-bloods, the way they behave."