New High Res Trio Photos

HBP Film
July 12, 2009, 11:37 AM

Thanks to Claire from our Order partner RupertGrint.net for some wonderful High res photos of the Trio taken recently while here in New York for the premiere of Half-Blood Prince. At this link you can see new photos of Dan Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson in our Image galleries.

Thanks Claire!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Ron_and_hermione2_thumb

oooo they are all nice.
the ones of Emma just proves that she can look beautiful without all the make-up etc she usually has on in photoshoots.
the boys look very handsome aswell

Posted by sunshine123ROAR on July 12, 2009, 11:41 AM report to moderator
Ron_and_hermione2_thumb

ooo first post

Posted by sunshine123ROAR on July 12, 2009, 11:42 AM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

I agree sunshine! Emma is beautiful without makeup! And I love her outfit too :) And of course, Rupert looks hot ;]

Posted by Christine on July 12, 2009, 11:44 AM report to moderator
The-moose_thumb

Wow … so many cool new pics. Thanks you guys for finding and posting all these news stories and pics :)

Posted by Moose_Starr on July 12, 2009, 11:48 AM report to moderator

Awesome

Posted by Cinnamon-Goodness on July 12, 2009, 12:08 PM report to moderator
Quill__gold__thumb

i had to stop looking at a full version one of daniel , because seriously, i can’t stop looking at it, and i could look all day if i wanted , he’s so pretty sighs

Posted by loseyouslowly on July 12, 2009, 12:14 PM report to moderator
20110714-092024_thumb

Yay! Omgsh, they all look awesome as usual :)

Posted by Greta on July 12, 2009, 12:20 PM report to moderator
Resize2_thumb

Nice portraits. I really like Emma’s dress, neat and simple.

Posted by Aurora_7 on July 12, 2009, 12:27 PM report to moderator
Base1_thumb

Really nice pics.. I like they grey jacket (is that what you call it in English?) Emma is wearing.. And I really like Daniel’s hair.. It’s very Harry-ish.

Posted by evannaa on July 12, 2009, 12:40 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

cool Emma looks good!!!

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on July 12, 2009, 12:40 PM report to moderator
Trio_poster_thumb

great photos… love them…

Posted by Petra on July 12, 2009, 01:07 PM report to moderator
Ringtailedcat_thumb

great pics!

Posted by starkitty313 on July 12, 2009, 01:11 PM report to moderator
49860_1104575754_1481_n_thumb

Emma looks fabulous!

Posted by Garden State Geek on July 12, 2009, 01:12 PM report to moderator
Twitter_version_thumb

Emma has grown into a swan

Posted by sianletley on July 12, 2009, 01:25 PM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

Cool! They all look great! :D

"I wasn't paying attention," said Myrtle dramatically. "Peeves upset me so much I came in here and tried to [i]kill[/i] myself. Then, of course, I remembered that I'm -- that I'm --"[br]"Already dead," said Ron helpfully.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014