Live HPA Dumbledore's Army Meeting Tonight On Ustream!

Fans
July 13, 2009, 05:31 PM

Attention Dumbledore's Army! The Harry Potter Alliance will be holding another meeting live tonight on Ustream at 8:30pm (Eastern) for a big pre-movie gathering. There will be discussion regarding plans for the HP fandom to make their presence known on Twitter, how fans can showup to the movie theater with name tags that spell out a lesson that Dumbledore taught them and much more all part of the What Would Dumbledore Do campaign. You can listen in here via the ustream channel, but remember you must register (free!) to take part in the chat. As always, be sure to send your questions via Twitter @hpalliance. Be sure to check out this article on the Huffington Post written by HPA's own Andrew Slack as well. Hope to see you there!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Img_4954_thumb

Yeah! I listened to it yesterday and it was really good :D

Posted by CrazedMuggle on July 13, 2009, 05:38 PM report to moderator
282600_233804939987291_100000733600249_807455_78180_n_thumb

maybe ill listen tonight im not feeling good the computer is giving me a headache bla

Posted by Horcruxalej on July 13, 2009, 05:41 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

cool. i missed the one last night.

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on July 13, 2009, 05:58 PM report to moderator
Wallpaper_ada_wong_02_thumb

YEAH!!!Finally I heard about it in time!!!SQUEE

Posted by minishiva on July 13, 2009, 05:58 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

So many meetings… So little time…

Posted by Won_Two on July 13, 2009, 05:58 PM report to moderator
Me_melissaa_thumb

Oh no, I’m going to have to miss it! I’m waiting for my laptop to be fixed. The computer I’m on can’t access ustream as it is too slow. Have a good time everyone! Hopefully my laptop will be up and running by the next one.

Posted by wisemar on July 13, 2009, 08:00 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_m2rela3or11qdoyv4o1_500_thumb

I can actually listen to this one! :D

Posted by *ariana_dumbledore* on July 13, 2009, 08:13 PM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

awesum :)

"Dream interpretation is a most important means of divining the future and one that may very probably be tested in your O.W.L. Not, of course, that I believe examination passes or failures are of the remotest importance when it comes to the sacred art of

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014