More Behind the Scenes Photos from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

HBP Film
July 13, 2009, 10:58 AM

While some we have seen previously in smaller form, we now have a host of behind the scenes photos from the making of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince now available here in our Image galleries.

Thanks to this Brazilian site and scarpotter for emailing!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Safe_image_thumb

Nice Photos…thanks for sharing!!!

Posted by Picazo on July 13, 2009, 11:00 AM report to moderator
Safe_image_thumb

WOW first!!!!!!!!!!! first tiem tooo lol.

Posted by Picazo on July 13, 2009, 11:00 AM report to moderator
Resize2_thumb

I love it that behind the camera everyone is all cramped into a tiny space, ha. I was watching some of the OotP BTS stuff and that was the case too, made me laugh.

Posted by Aurora_7 on July 13, 2009, 11:25 AM report to moderator
Twitter_version_thumb

I love photos…………

Posted by sianletley on July 13, 2009, 11:47 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter__hbp_promo__3_thumb

Nice photos….

Posted by forgetmenot_007 on July 13, 2009, 12:32 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

More pix!

Posted by Won_Two on July 13, 2009, 12:52 PM report to moderator

I can’t wait to see the Slug Club scenes. They look interesting.

Posted by danaskeeter *ROAR!* on July 13, 2009, 01:02 PM report to moderator

I can’t wait to see the Slug Club scenes. They look interesting.

Posted by danaskeeter *ROAR!* on July 13, 2009, 01:02 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

Cool. I cant wait to see the movie. 1 more full day.

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on July 13, 2009, 02:09 PM report to moderator
Dsc08588_thumb

Love them! I’m so excited!

Hmmm, hbpmoviepics had posted on of Alan….and I don’t see it in your galleries. I especially liked that one :P

Posted by Jade Danielle (WBM) on July 13, 2009, 02:55 PM report to moderator
Tamy_129_thumb

It´s a brazilian site! Oh! I´m so proud!

Posted by Tamyris on July 13, 2009, 04:06 PM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

Upclose_of_me_thumb

Really cool pics! Thanks for sharing… I love behind-the-scenes stuff.

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on July 13, 2009, 05:26 PM report to moderator
Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

cool pics!

Cool pictures! Thanks!

Posted by Wingardium Leviosa ❄WBM❄ on July 18, 2009, 12:22 PM report to moderator

"Oh, Rita hasn't written anything at all since the third task," said Hermione in an oddly constrained voice. "As a matter of fact," she added, her voice now trembling slightly, "Rita Skeeter isn't going to be writing anything at all for a while. Not unles