MTV Rocking Preview of Clips from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

HBP Film
July 13, 2009, 01:51 PM

Check it out! MTV has a new video preview involving scores and scores of clips from the upcoming Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Please note: According to WB this song "Big Beat Repeat" is one of the bonus songs found on the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince soundtrack due out tomorrow. UPDATE: Now available here in our video galleries. Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

4pchrmb_thumb

Why are they giving so much of the movie away? I’m sure we’ve all seen a good half an hour with all these little peeks they’ve given us.

Posted by lupinwandcaster on July 13, 2009, 02:40 PM report to moderator
Moto_0302_thumb

Thank god im on my ipodtouch at the minute so i cant watch it!!! 1 more day people!!!

Posted by ginny_potter4ever on July 13, 2009, 02:50 PM report to moderator
Ipod-harry_thumb

hold on… do you get this song if you get the soundtrack on Itunes?

Posted by horsepatronus64 on July 13, 2009, 03:06 PM report to moderator
Wingardium_leviosa_thumb

This is so hard. I’m trying to stay away from clips as it’ll ruin the film for me. Kinda happened with OOTP so I’m attempting to learn from that. OOOOO but sooooo tempting. Might have to close computer until after I’ve seen it Wed night.
Must….fight….temptation….. :-o

Posted by Wingardium on July 13, 2009, 03:17 PM report to moderator
5684925844783b740791ee_thumb

This was the best one… I love the music…

Posted by Sandra_sk on July 13, 2009, 03:21 PM report to moderator
Wingardium_leviosa_thumb

BTW…the soundtrack has been available on the Irish iTunes store for a while now. I bought it a few days ago. No bonus track from what I can see.

Posted by Wingardium on July 13, 2009, 03:22 PM report to moderator
Dsc08588_thumb

Wow, I love this! What an awesome video! I love all of the new clips we see, I love how it was put together….they should use this as a tv spot :o

Posted by Jade Danielle (WBM) on July 13, 2009, 03:32 PM report to moderator
Suesmile1_thumb

The video is in our galleries, you all should be able to see it regardless of where you live now.

Hi Wingardium, from what WB keeps owling us about lol, the bonus stuff comes with the actual hard copy (CD) of the Soundtrack. Among those things are a digital download of the music, plus bonus content which Im gathering includes this song among other things. Hope that helps. :)
Sue

Posted by SueTLC on July 13, 2009, 03:39 PM report to moderator
Have_you_seen_this_wizard_thumb

my favorite trailer yet

Posted by Lord Dumbledore on July 13, 2009, 03:46 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

I had to watch it on leaky, but was glad that Leaky had it up! Great trailer! I loved the Quidditch scenes.

Posted by Fresca ROAR on July 13, 2009, 04:04 PM report to moderator
137887_thumb

Sue: That’s correct, it’s only on the hardcopy cd’s.

Here’s the bonus features:

Posted by Tannim on July 13, 2009, 04:06 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lnohl1j5ya1qenanjo1_500_thumb

MUST NOT WHATCH ONE MORE DAY!!! UGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by The Nerd on July 13, 2009, 04:11 PM report to moderator

Excellent trailer. I love the new clip of a post-potion Harry and his rambling.

Posted by SwedishSkinJer on July 13, 2009, 04:27 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Awesome!!! Some great clips in there I have never seen before… oh I’m so excited!! :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on July 13, 2009, 05:13 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

That was awesome. I really cant wait now. Some of the music makes seem like its not a Harry Potter movie.

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on July 13, 2009, 05:41 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Oh that's my Foe-Glass. See them out there, skulking around? I'm not really in trouble until I see the whites of their eyes. That's when I open my trunk."[br]He let out a short, harsh laugh, and pointed to the large trunk under the window. It had seven k