LeakyNews.com

Pre-Orders for Two DVDs from Harry Potter Ultimate Collector's Edition Now Available

HBP Film
July 13, 2009, 10:26 PM

Last week as we heard in New York from Potter producer David Heyman, there will be ultimate collector's editions of the Harry Potter films due out on Blu-ray and DVD. Tonight, Amazon.com has two discs in what is clearly labeled "ultimate collector's edition" available for pre-order: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, with the label reading "including 'Creating the World,' " and Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, with that label on the cover reading "includes 'Creating the Characters.' " Please note: These do not have a release date yet available, it is possible these will be out around the same time as the Half-Blood Prince DVD, which as weve been reporting is due out December 7th. Stay tuned, more on these DVDs when can!

Thanks Kayla!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News
Follow @Leaky on Twitter

Hufflepuff_thumb

As cool as this sounds, I think I’ll wait until after Deathly Hallows is out because I’m sure they’ll have something even better once ALL the movies are out. If not, well, I have my regular DVDs I can watch.

Posted by tubaturtle on July 13, 2009, 11:39 PM report to moderator
Dsc00162_thumb

Ka-ching ka-ching! If the films aren’t any different, I’m not sure what the point is, other than to make people money who don’t need it. After all, the DVD extras on previous editions have been pretty extensive. On the other hand, screen tests would be very interesting to see…

Posted by dcrazmo {ROAR} on July 13, 2009, 11:54 PM report to moderator
Voila_thumb

Sue, you are amazing. Fantastic work these past several days, and Edward as well. You guys are absolutely fantastic.

Posted by maera-kyrie on July 13, 2009, 11:58 PM report to moderator
Dobbyyoda_thumb

Having extended and/or extra scenes would be awesome.

Posted by bookishgal,OoM3,GS on July 14, 2009, 12:07 AM report to moderator
41105_10150254604520192_615620191_14488176_2111077_n_thumb

dvd!?

Posted by placebowiz on July 14, 2009, 12:10 AM report to moderator

hmmm it depends on whats on them and if all 8 movies will get this treatment… i may just wait for a box set which i attended on getting anyways

Posted by no1hpfan on July 14, 2009, 12:18 AM report to moderator
Buckbeak_thumb

I can live without the making-of features

Posted by Girlraven1 on July 14, 2009, 12:18 AM report to moderator
Dsc08588_thumb

Awesome to hear! I may buy the Sorcerer’s Stone one when it comes out, because technically, my copy was borrowed from my cousin in 2006 and never returned….:P

Posted by Jade Danielle (WBM) on July 14, 2009, 12:47 AM report to moderator
Minerva_mcgonagall_thumb

I would like to get the whole collection at once… so will probably wait.

Posted by oldenoughtoknowbetter♎ROAR♎OoM1, CW on July 14, 2009, 12:50 AM report to moderator
Moon3_thumb

I’m only getting them if they are extended and they have some good extras. But, I know I’ll end up getting them sometime, my old ones will need to be replacing eventually.

Posted by Figment on July 14, 2009, 01:42 AM report to moderator

Well they’ll probably have a set with all 8 movies in 2011. So why buy them individually now? I think not. And they better have tons of extra stuff and extended scenes. Give us what we deserve WB.

Posted by badger666 on July 14, 2009, 01:59 AM report to moderator
Hpmaggie2_copy2_thumb

So are these the extended director’s cuts or what????

Posted by Headmistress LemonFaerie on July 14, 2009, 02:11 AM report to moderator
Twitter_version_thumb

Extended versions PLEASE

Posted by sianletley on July 14, 2009, 02:36 AM report to moderator
The_one__colored_by_burdge_bug_thumb

I REEEEEEEEAAAALLLLYYYYY want the full version of snapes first memory! I would do anything for it!

Posted by Luce-Lupin !~ROAR~! on July 14, 2009, 02:54 AM report to moderator
Phelpstwins_thumb

I’m really only interested in deleted scenes and the like, maybe interviews— if it’s all “making of” featurettes I’ll pass. It spoils the fun!

Posted by deadtree ♥WBM♥ on July 14, 2009, 03:13 AM report to moderator
Ready to see Leaky in Color?