Video: Matt Lewis and Evanna Lynch Talk on Lion Hat, Neville and Nagini, Filming Death of Dobby, More

HBP Film
July 13, 2009, 11:37 AM

RTE has now released a delightful interview with Evanna Lynch and Matt Lewis conducted as part of the premiere of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. In the video which you can see here, Evanna talks about the design of her fabulous Lion Hat in HBP. On the topic of Deathly Hallows,  Matt says that the scripts for the end of Deathly Hallows are underway, as he just spoke to David Yates regarding the scenes with Neville at the end of the film and gives great praise for the script of Part One with Evanna speaking on how closely the script respects the book and her filming the passing of beloved Dobby.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Hpg05_thumb

hahahaa cooll..intervieww…evanna iis greatt :)

Posted by potterrock on July 13, 2009, 02:09 PM report to moderator
Avatarrockthesoul057

So is part one going to include Malfoy Manor then? They might end it off when Dobby dies, or right after.

Posted by Britski on July 13, 2009, 02:31 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

I cant see it either because I have to install the RealPlayer thing too. Im not going to even though I really want to see it. I dont have the patience to wait for it to install. Oh well.

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on July 13, 2009, 02:47 PM report to moderator
Dscn0194_thumb
1921 Points

I do have Real Player and it still isn’t working. Darn.

Posted by izziewitch on July 13, 2009, 03:02 PM report to moderator
Dsc08588_thumb

They both look great – and I love all of Matt’s answers. He seems like he’s really well-spoken, which is always unexpected whenever I see an interview with him, haha.

Posted by Jade Danielle (WBM) on July 13, 2009, 03:23 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lnohl1j5ya1qenanjo1_500_thumb

one of my two fav, actors and charcters and the stew you are wrong they are not minor roles.

Posted by The Nerd on July 13, 2009, 03:50 PM report to moderator

I haven’t seen Real for a long time, I was able to get it to play through MPC Real-alt.
Great interview, I loved Evanna and Matt in the last film. I wish they would have been in the last two books a bit more (especially most of Deathly Hallows.

Posted by ender650 on July 13, 2009, 04:08 PM report to moderator

Wow. They’re both fantastic actors, and they do very well with their respective roles. Evanna is perfect for the role of Luna Lovegood, and I believe her when she says that the script for DH: Part 1 perfectly respects the source material.

Posted by SwedishSkinJer on July 13, 2009, 04:33 PM report to moderator
Kit_thumb

I got to hear it, but the picture quality was extremely poor. It was very dark and it played like a very s l o w slide show. No moving pictures at all. They didn’t say much about DH, although Evanna did mention Dobby’s funeral.

Posted by Fereverto on July 13, 2009, 04:57 PM report to moderator
Gatinho_thumb

Oooh! I wish I could watch this one….. it doesn’t work.! :(

Posted by Carol Carvalho on July 13, 2009, 05:10 PM report to moderator

I have Real but no play grizzle snort snarl mumble mutiny

Posted by Sol on July 13, 2009, 06:22 PM report to moderator
Dobbyyoda_thumb

I love the comment about Dobby getting a good send of.

Posted by bookishgal,OoM3,GS on July 13, 2009, 07:45 PM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

Ronhermione_thumb

gna watch later

But these two character sare not supossed to be there when Dobby is buried. I’m a little tired of the writer including people in the scenes where Harry should be alone.

Posted by ethanHP on July 14, 2009, 10:54 AM report to moderator

"I will be delighted to hear the reasoning behind the rudeness, Rita," said Dumbledore, with a courteous bow and a smile, "but I'm afraid we will have to discuss the matter later. The Weighing of the Wands is about to start, and it cannot take place if on