ABC Preview of JK Rowling: A Year in the Life Due Thursday

J.K. Rowling
July 15, 2009, 09:52 AM

Last April, we reported that at long last viewers here in the US would be able to watch the special "J.K. Rowling: A Year in the Life" documentary on Thursday, July 16 at 8:00pm on ABC. Today, the network has released a preview of the film which was recorded in Edinburgh, Scotland as Jo completed the final book in the Harry Potter series. Long time readers will recall one of the highlights of the documentary is this piece where Jo draws out the family tree of for characters mentioned in the Epilogue in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. You can also watch the original trailers for the documentary by James Runcie here and here in our galleries.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent J.K. Rowling News

Posted by AudreyLouiseLovegood on August 19, 2009, 02:08 PM report to moderator

Posted by AudreyLouiseLovegood on August 19, 2009, 02:08 PM report to moderator

Posted by AudreyLouiseLovegood on August 19, 2009, 02:08 PM report to moderator

Posted by AudreyLouiseLovegood on August 19, 2009, 02:08 PM report to moderator

Posted by AudreyLouiseLovegood on August 19, 2009, 02:08 PM report to moderator

Posted by AudreyLouiseLovegood on August 19, 2009, 02:08 PM report to moderator

"Good day," said Professor Trelawney in her usual misty, dreamy voice... "And welcome back to Divination. I have, of course, been following your fortunes most carefully over the holidays, and am delighted to see that you have all returned to Hogwarts safe