PotterCast 200: Half-Blood Prince Reactions from PotterCast

PotterCast
Posted by: Edward
July 15, 2009, 12:40 PM

PotterCast, our Harry Potter podcast, is here now with out 200th episode, featuring Melissa, Sue, John, and Frak's reactions to the just released Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince film.  After attending a showing of the film last night, Melissa, John, and Frak are interviewed by our own Sue on their reactions upon seeing the sixth Potter film.  In this uncut and spoiler-filled episode, the PotterCasters give you their review of the film and relate their reactions to some of the most memorable moments from the film.  This episode contains comments about the story arc of the film, the cinematography, humor, romance, and so much more.

As a reminder, the LeakyCon DVD, which will be available to pre-order soon, will also include all wizard rock performances from our conference.  If you like live wizard rock, be sure to reserve your copy of the upcoming LeakyCon Live Album of the wizard rock live shows at our LeakyCon 2009 conference.  To listen, just hit the "Play" button on the right side of the page (->), or use iTunes, or direct download.

"Half-Blood Prince Reactions from PotterCast"
RT: 45:46

Also, special thanks to our ever-vigilant UStream Mods for monitoring the live PotterCast recordings.

LeakyCon 2009: A Harry Potter Conference in Boston
“Harry, A History” Website
Jingle Spells 2
PotterCast Vlogs
Podcast Alley
Digg

Direct download.

Remember you don't need an iPod to listen. Listen easily on iTunes, which you can download and install here, by clicking here to listen, or you can just use the streaming Flash player at PotterCast.com or just on the right side of this page. Discussion of the PotterCast is right here. Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

Slightlycreepyboy_thumb

mmmm… not listening to this until I see the film

Posted by Telboot on July 15, 2009, 01:39 PM report to moderator
Dhc-avatar_thumb

just saw the movie!! can’t wait to hear what the Pottercasters have to say about it :)))

Posted by da_member0808 on July 15, 2009, 01:42 PM report to moderator
48413_in_l_thumb

Can’t wait to get an hour to myself to listen in!

Posted by emmalinnankivi on July 15, 2009, 01:42 PM report to moderator
Rat_ava_2_thumb

Hooray! Going to listen now on my way to work =D

Posted by axlgirl [FTC!] on July 15, 2009, 01:45 PM report to moderator
Snapeward_thumb

Haha, great movie, great episode. :)

Posted by Hufflepuffler on July 15, 2009, 02:08 PM report to moderator
Andysnowhead2002b1_thumb

just going to listen.

Posted by Mugglejeff on July 15, 2009, 02:13 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Fun stuff…

Posted by Won_Two on July 15, 2009, 02:14 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_025-copy_thumb

i love listening to y’alls reviews! it definitely helps me step back from smaller issues, remember to trust the filmmakers, and remember everything that was so awesome!!

Posted by Rinny on July 15, 2009, 02:24 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

awesome I may listen later. i cant wait to go to see the movie!!

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on July 15, 2009, 02:32 PM report to moderator
Dhsmall_thumb

Downloading this right now!

Posted by akcorr on July 15, 2009, 02:33 PM report to moderator
Iconator_870a894c3025a65d8ba47052171babda_thumb

I think I may have reached that point too, John. Or it may be just because I haven’t read HBP recently and don’t remember all the little things I wanted in the movie.
It’s my new favorite movie out of all of them.

Posted by Olivia [Phoenix] WBM! on July 15, 2009, 02:34 PM report to moderator
Owl_watermelon_thumb

I shall listen as soon as it’s downloaded!

Posted by Lucia Meadows on July 15, 2009, 02:40 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_and_the_prisoner_of_azkaban_avatar_thumb

I will probably be listening to this when i get back from seeing it tonight, i wanted to go last night but i had to go to work and wouldn’t have got to the movies in time.

Posted by Huddz on July 15, 2009, 03:02 PM report to moderator

I have not listened yet but does any one else think that the hourglass they kept showing in Slughorn’s office will replace one of the other Horcruxes-maybe the cup or diadem.
I did not think of it until my mother who has not read the books but watched the movie with me last night pointed out the fact that they showed the hour glass several times.When I was explaining horcruxes to her she asked me if the hour glass was one. Just a thought.

The movie was fantastic-Rupert was amazing-Dan under the luck potions cracked me up and Tom’s Draco was perfect. The Cormac and Hermione scenes were so funny and Lavender was just so perfectly silly. Yes there were omissions and things rearranged but over all I think it all worked .

Posted by mlc on July 15, 2009, 03:09 PM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

will listen after seen HBP!!!!!!!!! i now cant see it until the weekend coz we’re sooo busy!! but that means that my brother whi is cuming back frm america can bring all the HP stuff i ordered 2 get sent 2 his house. HP hoodie and Hogwarts bag!! along with my already owned Gryffie scarf (i used 2 wear i every single day for yrs!!!)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hermione's Patronus, a shining silver otter, was gamboling around her.[br]"They [i]are[/i] sort of nice, aren't they?" she said, looking at it fondly.