Video from E! of HBP Quidditch Tryouts and Romance (Updated)

HBP Film
July 02, 2009, 12:08 PM

As we reported last night, cable channel E broadcast some new footage from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. You can now see that very short clip of the Quidditch tryouts with Harry addressing the team here on YouTube. Also, the channel has a 'first look' feature from their news show that contained a  new behind the scenes look at a scene of Lavender (Jessie Cave) talking to Ron right before Quidditch, as well as featuring very short interview snippets with Dan Radcliffe and Emma Watson.
UPDATE: MTV also has video and a new article online featuring interview with Rupert Grint and Emma Watson on Quidditch and Romance. Rupert says:"I was actually really gutted last year because that is sort of Ron's big Quidditch moment and I was really upset they didn't have that in ['Order of the Phoenix']," he said. "I was really looking forward to doing it this time, but it's actually sort of an anticlimax because it's really hard work. "You're on a broom for a long time, like a few hours at a go," Grint grinned. "You're literally sitting on a broom and it gets a little bit sore down under a bit. It's been fun, but it's quite hard work.

Thanks much to Rose, Becky, Maggie and Rachee for the owls!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Raven_avatar_thumb

U-Toob is cool… But they keep taking everything down… I wish they had their servers based in Cuba!

Posted by Won_Two on July 02, 2009, 04:08 PM report to moderator
282600_233804939987291_100000733600249_807455_78180_n_thumb

http://www.the-leaky-cauldron.org/myleaky/groups/6014 a group for people who dont want to watch any more clips till they see the movie..

Posted by Horcruxalej on July 02, 2009, 04:45 PM report to moderator
Owl_watermelon_thumb

Maybe Ginny had already made the team? But wouldn’t the other Chasers be next to her?

Posted by Lucia Meadows on July 03, 2009, 12:19 AM report to moderator
106_4038_thumb

awesome vid!! AWESOME! But arent u spoiling much already??
YAY IM first!

Posted by gayle.marie [[ ROAR ]] on July 03, 2009, 01:26 AM report to moderator

I love all of the news and clips that they are coming out with. I wonder whats going on with leaky cause i had to refresh my browser like 4 times to be able to read this article!

Posted by RavenSmith {[WBM]} on July 03, 2009, 03:05 AM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

awesome. I cant wait to see the Quidditch scenes in the movie.

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on July 03, 2009, 03:26 AM report to moderator
Without_you__snape_face_shot__copy_thumb

Why does it look like Ginny is second in command?

Posted by Questyourdreams on July 03, 2009, 05:13 AM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

so much hbp news, it’s unbelievable! :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on July 03, 2009, 05:20 AM report to moderator
Dumbledore_hbp_broomstick_thumb

What does he yell in the Quidditch scene? It sounds like “Catnip?”

Posted by The Sorting Hat on July 03, 2009, 10:52 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I refuse to watch, I refuse to watch, I refuse to watch.

Oh, I’m going to watch.

Posted by Kirk on July 03, 2009, 06:23 PM report to moderator
Hogwarts_dementor_thumb

it was a bit wierd with the way harry was speaking, and ginny looking like she’s second in command but nevertheless, it made me more desperate to watch hp6

Posted by HIFireWhiskers58 on July 03, 2009, 10:07 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

Awesome! I wonder why Ginny is standing behind Harry? But I love Emma’s video on MTV…I’m so excited to hear that they kept in the Felix Felicis part when Harry tricks Ron! And she’s right…it’s definitely a smooth move on Harry’s part and it’s definitely like a Placebo effect! I love that part. Unfortunately it creates an even bigger rift between Hermione and Ron, but it was still good.

Posted by cghambright on July 04, 2009, 08:10 AM report to moderator

I am SO freaking excited for Quidditch. Glad it’s back.

Posted by rosalie on July 05, 2009, 06:51 PM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

More clips!

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on July 06, 2009, 02:18 PM report to moderator
Kc_lucius1_thumb

they are making this so hard for me

Posted by KC Nox on July 09, 2009, 11:24 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

Dudley was as vast as ever, but a year's hard dieting and the discovery of a new talent had wrought quite a change in his physique. As Uncle Vernon delightedly told anyone who would listen, Dudley had recently become the Junior Heavyweight Inter-School Bo