Video: On Demand Feature on Wizarding World of Harry Potter Theme Park

Fans
July 20, 2009, 08:59 PM

Previously we told you about the special On Demand feature being broadcast to viewers in Central Florida, focusing on the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Thanks much to TLC reader Alex, we can now see the video, part one here, and part two here, which contains a nice background on the progress of the theme park currently under construction at Universal Orlando, Florida. Along with video and photos are interviews with a theme park designer, as well as some excited fans including fan Corey Sutherland and  House of Black's own Erin Pyne. The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is due to open in Spring, 2010.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Phelpstwins_thumb

I can’t wait! Every new bit of information is so exciting.

Posted by deadtree ♥WBM♥ on July 21, 2009, 01:28 AM report to moderator
Avatarrockthesoul057

Yay for living in FL!

Posted by Britski on July 21, 2009, 01:59 AM report to moderator
Dsc08588_thumb

This is going to be amazing…I really hope I get to go!

Posted by Jade Danielle (WBM) on July 21, 2009, 02:10 AM report to moderator
2865_1127012896097_1250404635_30357756_4615970_n_thumb

That looks so good. Can’t wait. I’m so going lol.

Posted by got2lovme on July 21, 2009, 02:29 AM report to moderator
0oh__snap___xx04_thumb

looks amaaaaaaaaazing. 0

@lalashamo that’s what i was thinking! though not only for the snitch, but avoiding players and bludgers.. it might even be a multipurpose ride, where you are put on the arm in front of a screen, and the screen takes you through different things, like quidditch, the forbidden forest, escaping the dragon, etc.

omg i can’t wait!! ><

Posted by iceymoon [Cygnus] on July 21, 2009, 02:50 AM report to moderator

They need a magic wand to make it happen right now.

Posted by HGROSS44 on July 21, 2009, 03:33 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb
I can’t wait to go!
Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on July 21, 2009, 04:30 AM report to moderator
Harry_snl_thumb

I will be there!!! So exciting!

Avatar_hp_thumb

SQUEEEEEEE

I cannot wait it looks soooooo good! YAY! This is going to be so awesome!!!!!

Resize2_thumb

I’m so going, I need to start saving.

Posted by Aurora_7 on July 21, 2009, 07:07 AM report to moderator

My friend is going to Universal Studios this summer and I told her that she HAS to take photos of the constuction, so I could post them here!

Posted by elaphantluv34 on July 21, 2009, 08:25 AM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

@ moorimookau I soooo agree with you. It was already as a ride in the book so it would perfectly fit though it would have to be underground.

Posted by Mr. Brightside on July 21, 2009, 08:39 AM report to moderator
Malfoy_avatar_thumb

Have to watch it after work.
It’s on my vacation list though. As soon as it opens.

Posted by Hydrus on July 21, 2009, 10:49 AM report to moderator
Photo_187_thumb

I’m so excited!!! i wonder what rides there’ll be, i wish i could be there but seeing as i live all the way in london! what a shame!! i am the biggest fan yet i can’t be there on opening day =-( I’m sure EVERYTHING is going to be great!!

Posted by undisputedfan on July 21, 2009, 11:09 AM report to moderator
Photo_187_thumb

Posted by undisputedfan on July 21, 2009, 11:09 AM report to moderator

"You won't mind, Harry, if I use a Quick-Quotes Quill? It leaves me free to talk to you normally..."[br]"A what?" said Harry.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014