Video: On Demand Feature on Wizarding World of Harry Potter Theme Park

Fans
July 20, 2009, 08:59 PM

Previously we told you about the special On Demand feature being broadcast to viewers in Central Florida, focusing on the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Thanks much to TLC reader Alex, we can now see the video, part one here, and part two here, which contains a nice background on the progress of the theme park currently under construction at Universal Orlando, Florida. Along with video and photos are interviews with a theme park designer, as well as some excited fans including fan Corey Sutherland and  House of Black's own Erin Pyne. The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is due to open in Spring, 2010.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Photo_187_thumb

I’m so excited! I am a huge fan yet i can’t attend the first day opening of the theme park seeing as i live all the way in London =-( , I’m sure EVERYTHING is going to be great!!

Posted by undisputedfan on July 21, 2009, 11:15 AM report to moderator
Photo_187_thumb

Posted by undisputedfan on July 21, 2009, 11:15 AM report to moderator
Dsc02716_thumb

Wow looks as though its gonna be brilliant! I really hope that the real thing looks better than the images…

Posted by fireboltfire on July 21, 2009, 12:02 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

I will be there…

Posted by Won_Two on July 21, 2009, 12:03 PM report to moderator

I’m so excited for this!

Posted by Wingardium Leviosa ❄WBM❄ on July 21, 2009, 01:04 PM report to moderator
Avatars_books_bookart_jun_002_thumb

I can’t wait. That place is going to be awesome. I want to try to go opening day, I have family in Florida and I already made them promise to take me when it opens,lol.

Posted by ElVampiro9878 on July 21, 2009, 02:30 PM report to moderator

I went on a robot arm ride in Legoland in Denmark it was awesome we built our own ride so we flipped upside down did corkscrews everything it was awesome.

Posted by bballskw on July 21, 2009, 03:21 PM report to moderator
Danielemmarupert_thumb

yay its coming together! i really want to go!

Posted by mynameisbrock on July 21, 2009, 03:31 PM report to moderator
250px-hufflepuff_thumb

Ah I can’t wait. The theme park looks like it is going to be so cool!

Posted by Tami on July 21, 2009, 03:34 PM report to moderator
P1000452__3__thumb

Wizarding World Opening Celebration Event

Posted by LulaL on July 21, 2009, 07:45 PM report to moderator
Hp_thumb

I am so excited!! I’m going here instead of Disney world!

Posted by HattFerg on July 21, 2009, 08:06 PM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2011-08-05_at_5

I’m undecided if I wanna go as soon as it opens or just go at leakycon 2011 or maybe both lol

Posted by Sirius17 -ROAR_ on July 21, 2009, 10:26 PM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2010-06-07_at_7

I can’t wait for the park to open! I’m planning on going as soon and as often as possible.

Posted by Awakened on July 22, 2009, 06:08 AM report to moderator
D474f2f9722352f367d45028747f7d7d_1562290_thumb

SO COOL! i am sooo happy i live 3 hours away in Miami! i am going to buy a yearly pass and live in Hogsmeade hahahha

Harrypotter_thumb

I didn’t realise this was opening next year. I was planning on going to LA in the Summer…think I might have to make a detour now.

Posted by ClaireM ~ROAR~ on July 22, 2009, 06:04 PM report to moderator