New from Gentle Giant: Limited Comic Con Edition Mini-Bust of Richard Harris as Dumbledore

Products
July 22, 2009, 09:02 AM

Gentle Giant will be releasing a special Harry Potter statue again this year, as Comic Con is set to take place this weekend in San Diego California. Lucky fans who attend the giant comic book and popular arts expo will be able to purchase this limited edition mini-bust of the late Richard Harris in his role of Hogwarts Headmaster Albus Dumbledore as seen in the first two Harry Potter films. Update: A larger photo of the bust can be seen here courtesy of CoolToyReview.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Products News

D474f2f9722352f367d45028747f7d7d_1562290_thumb

very cool! i wish i could make it to comic con but it is sooooo far from miami fl lol!

Jd_thumb

I like it. They did a really good job!

Posted by hp_flower {WBM} on July 22, 2009, 12:13 PM report to moderator
Hpv16_thumb

OMGosh, I want!! LOVE Richard Harris as Dumbledore.

Times like this I wish I still lived in San Diego…..

Posted by Mrs.Brisby on July 22, 2009, 12:43 PM report to moderator
Img_0645_thumb

I loved Richard Harris as Dumbledore, but I honestly can’t see him in the cave with Harry. I think he is perfect for the “wise old man that knows just a little more than he’s telling you” but I think he came across as a bit too frail to pull off the character in books 6 and 7.

Posted by big_pale on July 22, 2009, 12:51 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

Wow that bust looks awesome. Richard Harris was A LOT better than Michael Gambon. He even looked more like Dumbledore than Gambon does.

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on July 22, 2009, 01:46 PM report to moderator
Dsc08588_thumb

Oh, that’s lovely….!

Posted by Jade Danielle (WBM) on July 22, 2009, 02:13 PM report to moderator
Andysnowhead2002b1_thumb

Richard Harris was the best Dumbledore

Posted by Mugglejeff on July 22, 2009, 02:36 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Thats nice…

Posted by Won_Two on July 22, 2009, 03:02 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Richard Harris is the only DD for me. He suited everything though the action parts would be hard. I think Rich would be great in the cave scene. Gambon just seemed angry when I always liked the way of sobbing and I think Rich would have perfected that.

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on July 22, 2009, 03:27 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Yeah he does look like DD more than Gambon. I wish I had this or something that looks like Rich coz that would be a nice thing to have.

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on July 22, 2009, 03:28 PM report to moderator
Pic_20_2312ma14060069-0001_thumb

We all agree. Richard Harris is the real Dumbledore for us. Alfonso changed those robes, ugh, ugly grey.But it is a tribute to Richard too,seeing as he is a much better Dumby. Tho it isn’t fair you can’t buy one if you aren’t attending.We all want one.Duh.Come on.I thought they came out w/one of him we could get.Does anyone know? RIP Richard/Albus we miss you.

Posted by Dlcohm7 on July 22, 2009, 04:01 PM report to moderator
Harry_snl_thumb

A tear for Richard Harris. :o(

Hagrid_thumb

Cool bust… Harris was the perfect Dumbledore

Posted by biiigbob on July 22, 2009, 10:35 PM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

lolz

Bb620ecb12c9468f9c2bae8e1750bb27_thumb

richard harris was the best dumbledore evar

Posted by GTHunter [FTC!] on July 23, 2009, 01:20 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"No, no, no," said Bellatrix. She looked transported, alive with excitement as she glanced at Harry, then back at Neville. "No, let's see how long Longbottom lasts before he cracks like his parents... Unless Potter wants to give us the prophecy --"[br]"DO