CNN Wants Your Questions for Half-Blood Prince Cast

HBP Film
July 03, 2009, 09:22 PM

Global news broadcaster CNN is giving Harry Potter fans the chance to ask the cast and crew of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince a question. Via this link, you can record a question and then upload the video which will be submitted for response from either director David Yates or: Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter), Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley), Emma Watson (Hermione Granger), Jim Broadbent (Prof Slughorn), Michael Gambon (Prof Dumbledore), Bonnie Wright (Ginny Weasley), or Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy). Over the next few days the selected videos and their responses will be aired on the cable channel and posted on CNN.com.

Thanks to the iReport team!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Dgraymanclockroom37_thumb

OMGYAY! CNN will be giving something other then Sarah Palin and Michael Jackson!

Posted by Rumbleroarϟ{WBM!}ǝıʞɔnp! on July 04, 2009, 01:35 AM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

awesome opportunity! I can’t wait to see what people will ask! :O)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on July 04, 2009, 01:39 AM report to moderator
Bild2_thumb

I have no ideia what to ask…

Posted by ClariceCuri on July 04, 2009, 02:09 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I will have to ask some questions! I hope that the most thorough and thought-provoking ones are selected and not the trite ones that the media constantly repeats.

Posted by Kirk on July 04, 2009, 02:18 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Dare I ask?

Posted by Won_Two on July 04, 2009, 03:20 AM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

i want to submit a question. i wouldnt know what to ask either.

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on July 04, 2009, 04:48 AM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

CNN comes through yet again for me :D so glad we are gonna hear from all of them :))

Posted by Mary11_hplvr*WBM* on July 04, 2009, 05:23 AM report to moderator
Owl_watermelon_thumb

Yates may get the good questions but I would ask Kloves a question.

Posted by Lucia Meadows on July 04, 2009, 05:40 AM report to moderator
Dailyboothedit_thumb
1964 Points

SWEEEEEET!

Posted by VioletPhoenix*ROAR* on July 04, 2009, 01:46 PM report to moderator
Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

I could probably come up with a Q if I thought long enough, but the chance of my parents letting me put up a video of myself is very slim.

I’ve watched some of the Q’s and I think some of them are really good! One was why Gambon portrayed Dumbledore as such a harsh person.

Posted by Live Laugh Love Potter ♥ROAR♥ on July 04, 2009, 01:58 PM report to moderator

I wouldn’t know what to ask. I think if I had the chance to actually talk to any of them all that would come out would be uuuhhhhh…:) I hate thinking under pressure! and i’m not even under pressure!

Posted by prettygypsy2007 on July 04, 2009, 02:34 PM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

cool

Base1_thumb

Oh, cool :) I wouldn’t know what to ask, though..

Posted by evannaa on July 05, 2009, 03:05 AM report to moderator
Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

oH!!! this is really great!!! but I have no idea what to ask!!! =S I want to ask something to Daniel but I don’t know what!!!! =,(

Wand_thumb

i HAVE to think of a question!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on July 05, 2009, 07:30 AM report to moderator

"Er -- how are you, Professor?" said Ron, sounding slightly guilty...[br]"I'm very well indeed, thank you!" said Lockhart exuberantly, pulling a rather battered peacock-feather quill from his pocket. "Now, how many autographs would you like? I can do joi