Library Scene with Romilda Vane in Half-Blood Prince Aired Tonight

HBP Film
July 03, 2009, 10:03 PM

As part of Emma Watson's guest appearance on Friday Night with Jonathan Ross on the BBC, a new clip from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. As seen via this link, you can see the scene in the Hogwarts library with Hermione and Harry (Dan Radcliffe) where we learn about Romilda Vane. Later in the video, part two of the interview with Emma continues, and she speaks about filming the kiss with Ron (Rupert Grint) for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

Thanks to all who emailed!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Iphone___033_thumb

FIRST, but I’m not watching any more clips.

Posted by Applepies465 on July 04, 2009, 02:05 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

As much as I would enjoy being subjected to lulz about Romilda Vane, I refuse to view this video. I do not want to be corrupted more than I already have been with regard to this movie.

Posted by Kirk on July 04, 2009, 02:14 AM report to moderator

Emma is becoming into a very wonderful young woman.

Posted by RavenSmith {[WBM]} on July 04, 2009, 02:33 AM report to moderator
Bild2_thumb

and a great actress.

Posted by ClariceCuri on July 04, 2009, 02:37 AM report to moderator

I just watched the first part of the clip and she talks about the HP Theme Park! Awesome!

Posted by RavenSmith {[WBM]} on July 04, 2009, 02:45 AM report to moderator
Before_qudditch_thumb

good !

Posted by TasyaWeasley on July 04, 2009, 02:52 AM report to moderator
Before_qudditch_thumb

good !

Posted by TasyaWeasley on July 04, 2009, 02:52 AM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

No more clips for me… even though I am almost dying of the temptation..

Posted by Christine on July 04, 2009, 02:54 AM report to moderator
Arthur_weasley_thumb

too many clips…

Posted by bubba on July 04, 2009, 02:56 AM report to moderator

I thought it was nice when Harry told Hermione they should have just gone as friends.

Posted by icefire6182 on July 04, 2009, 02:57 AM report to moderator
Ari_with_roses_thumb

i loved her serenade… that was quite lovely.

Posted by Amy Darlene on July 04, 2009, 03:14 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Cute shoes…

Posted by Won_Two on July 04, 2009, 03:32 AM report to moderator
Owl_watermelon_thumb

All right! She talks about the theme park!

Posted by Lucia Meadows on July 04, 2009, 06:00 AM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

which part of the interview has the clip? cuz that’s what I’m trying to avoid..

Posted by Mary11_hplvr*WBM* on July 04, 2009, 06:01 AM report to moderator
Postejeunes4_thumb

I must be strong. I’m not gonna watch any more clips either.

Posted by Boy With A Lightning Scar on July 04, 2009, 06:05 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"I'm not stupid, you know."[br]"You're doing a really good impression of it," Harry snapped.[br]"Yeah?" said Ron, and there was no trace of a grin, forced or otherwise, on his face now. "You want to get to bed, Harry. I expect you'll need to be up early t