Have a Very Harry Birthday Shopping Spree with a 25 Percent Discount From WB!

WB Shop
July 30, 2009, 07:01 PM

In honor of the birthday of Harry Potter, Warner Bros is holding a big sale on Harry Potter merchandise found here at the official WBShop. Running now through Monday, August 3rd most items are 25 percent off the normal retail price, including many of the new Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince items, such as new this cool new cauldron votive holder, Quidditch key chains,  new style Gryffindor and Slytherin Crest Wall Banners, HBP hoodie, framed film cells, the Marauders Map beach towel, wands, bags and much more. During the sale, the savings will automatically be deducted from the original prices at checkout, and no need for promotional code. Please note too that this sale does not include DVD/Blu-Rays or the Video games and Soundtrack CDs.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent WB Shop News

Phelpstwins_thumb

oh, sweet! I was just planning to order a Slytherin tie for my brother’s birthday. How convenient :)

Posted by deadtree ♥WBM♥ on July 31, 2009, 01:27 AM report to moderator

It’s weird to think that Harry is 29 years old. haha oh so weird.

Posted by Carley McCormack on July 31, 2009, 02:30 AM report to moderator
12440441_thumb
19573 Points

I Am definitely going to take a look at it!!!

Posted by R-for-H {ROAR} :D on July 31, 2009, 02:58 AM report to moderator
12440441_thumb
19573 Points

I Am definitely going to take a look at it!!!

Posted by R-for-H {ROAR} :D on July 31, 2009, 02:58 AM report to moderator
12440441_thumb
19573 Points

I Am definitely going to take a look at it!!!

Posted by R-for-H {ROAR} :D on July 31, 2009, 02:58 AM report to moderator
12440441_thumb
19573 Points

I Am definitely going to take a look at it!!!

Posted by R-for-H {ROAR} :D on July 31, 2009, 02:59 AM report to moderator
12440441_thumb
19573 Points

I Am definitely going to take a look at it!!!

Posted by R-for-H {ROAR} :D on July 31, 2009, 02:59 AM report to moderator
12440441_thumb
19573 Points

I Am definitely going to take a look at it!!!

Posted by R-for-H {ROAR} :D on July 31, 2009, 02:59 AM report to moderator
12440441_thumb
19573 Points

I Am definitely going to take a look at it!!!

Posted by R-for-H {ROAR} :D on July 31, 2009, 02:59 AM report to moderator
12440441_thumb
19573 Points

I Am definitely going to take a look at it!!!

Posted by R-for-H {ROAR} :D on July 31, 2009, 02:59 AM report to moderator
12440441_thumb
19573 Points

I Am definitely going to take a look at it!!!

Posted by R-for-H {ROAR} :D on July 31, 2009, 02:59 AM report to moderator
12440441_thumb
19573 Points

I Am definitely going to take a look at it!!!

Posted by R-for-H {ROAR} :D on July 31, 2009, 02:59 AM report to moderator
12440441_thumb
19573 Points

oh dear for the amount of posts dunno what happen!

Posted by R-for-H {ROAR} :D on July 31, 2009, 02:59 AM report to moderator
Photo-69_thumb

YES! So glad since I missed out on the last discount.

Posted by RemusRox on July 31, 2009, 03:20 AM report to moderator
394omggggg--chibi_rei_thumb

Happy Birthday to The Boy Who Lived and to the lovely lady who created him! <3 Happy Birthday Harry, Happy Birthday JK Rowling! What would we do without you.

Posted by MischiefManaged on July 31, 2009, 03:30 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Oh, Rita hasn't written anything at all since the third task," said Hermione in an oddly constrained voice. "As a matter of fact," she added, her voice now trembling slightly, "Rita Skeeter isn't going to be writing anything at all for a while. Not unles