Happy Birthday Harry and Jo!

Birthdays
Posted by: Melissa
July 31, 2009, 11:10 AM

It's that time of year again, when we pause to celebrate two very special birthdays at once: our beloveds Harry Potter and J.K. Rowling!

This is not Leaky's official birthday post, as our usual present is being touched up, as it were! Please join us in wishing the the happiest of days... and we'll be back!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Birthdays News

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to JO and HARRY!!!!!

and thank you SO much JO for sharing this beloved character…..and characters …from your mind and talent…..
I don’t know what life now would be like without him ,or them,
in our world……. he has brought so much !

Love is the answer and I (we) sure do you….both. Thank you.
Posted by Jeannine on July 31, 2009, 11:37 AM report to moderator
Stag_1__thumb

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JO- I cannot tell you how much we appreciate your wonderful writing and for giving us the best series ever. Everyone in my family is into the adventures of HARRY and his great friends.THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS. OH and HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY :)

Posted by doublecore on July 31, 2009, 11:38 AM report to moderator

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to JO and HARRY!!!!!

I don’t know what life now would be like without him ,or them,
in our world……. he has brought so much !

Love is the answer and I (we) sure do you….both. Thank you.
Posted by Jeannine on July 31, 2009, 11:40 AM report to moderator
Stag_1__thumb

Posted by doublecore on July 31, 2009, 11:40 AM report to moderator
Stag_1__thumb

Posted by doublecore on July 31, 2009, 11:41 AM report to moderator
Stag_1__thumb

Posted by doublecore on July 31, 2009, 11:42 AM report to moderator

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to JO and HARRY!!!!!

I don’t know what life now would be like without him ,or them,
in our world……. he has brought so much !

Love is the answer and I (we) sure do you….both. Thank you.
Posted by Jeannine on July 31, 2009, 11:46 AM report to moderator

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to JO and HARRY!!!!!

I don’t know what life now would be like without him ,or them,
in our world……. he has brought so much !

Love is the answer and I (we) sure do you….both. Thank you.
Posted by Jeannine on July 31, 2009, 11:47 AM report to moderator

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to JO and HARRY!!!!!

I don’t know what life now would be like without him ,or them,
in our world……. he has brought so much !

Love is the answer and I (we) sure do you….both. Thank you.
Posted by Jeannine on July 31, 2009, 11:49 AM report to moderator

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to JO and HARRY!!!!!

I don’t know what life now would be like without him ,or them,
in our world……. he has brought so much !

Love is the answer and I (we) sure do you….both. Thank you.
Posted by Jeannine on July 31, 2009, 11:50 AM report to moderator

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to JO and HARRY!!!!!

I don’t know what life now would be like without him ,or them,
in our world……. he has brought so much !

Love is the answer and I (we) sure do you….both. Thank you.
Posted by Jeannine on July 31, 2009, 11:51 AM report to moderator
Huffle_thumb

Happy happy birthday from alll of us to you! We wish you a happy birthday so we can party too! <3
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JO!

Posted by DoodlePuff1 on July 31, 2009, 12:09 PM report to moderator
Lexi_dumbledore_harry_wands_thumb

Happy Birthday Harry and Jo! We love you! Have a magical day!

Posted by Lexi*the*Auror on July 31, 2009, 12:09 PM report to moderator
Hbpofficiallstills102_thumb

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JO AND HARRY WE LOVE YOU BOTH SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Harry Potter 4 Ever!! on July 31, 2009, 12:11 PM report to moderator
____09291_thumb

Happy birthday Jo! Thank you for Harry! Happy birthday Harry!

Posted by ethelnorthbrook {ROAR} on July 31, 2009, 12:11 PM report to moderator

Hermione was the last person to do anything against the rules, and here she was, pretending she had, to get them out of trouble. It was as if Snape had started handing out sweets.