Happy Birthday Harry and Jo!

Birthdays
Posted by: Melissa
July 31, 2009, 11:10 AM

It's that time of year again, when we pause to celebrate two very special birthdays at once: our beloveds Harry Potter and J.K. Rowling!

This is not Leaky's official birthday post, as our usual present is being touched up, as it were! Please join us in wishing the the happiest of days... and we'll be back!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Birthdays News

Princess_ariel_thumb

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JO!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY!!!

Posted by Ariel on July 31, 2009, 12:45 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

Happy birthday Harry and Jo.. Can’t tell how much happy you’ve made us!!!! Thanks you so much ,Jo for introducing Harry in our world.. You rock!!!!This day should me made the Harry Potter day…..

Posted by vandy[FTC] on July 31, 2009, 12:45 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

Posted by vandy[FTC] on July 31, 2009, 12:46 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

Posted by vandy[FTC] on July 31, 2009, 12:47 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

Posted by vandy[FTC] on July 31, 2009, 12:48 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

Posted by vandy[FTC] on July 31, 2009, 12:49 PM report to moderator
Zachhair_thumb

Happy Birthday Harry and Jo! I hope you have a brilliant day!

Posted by deansbanshee on July 31, 2009, 12:53 PM report to moderator
Zachhair_thumb

Happy Birthday Harry and Jo! I hope you have a brilliant day!

Posted by deansbanshee on July 31, 2009, 12:54 PM report to moderator
Zachhair_thumb

Happy Birthday Harry and Jo! I hope you have a brilliant day!

Posted by deansbanshee on July 31, 2009, 12:55 PM report to moderator
Zachhair_thumb

Happy Birthday Harry and Jo! I hope you have a brilliant day!

Posted by deansbanshee on July 31, 2009, 12:57 PM report to moderator
Zachhair_thumb

Happy Birthday Harry and Jo! I hope you have a brilliant day!

Posted by deansbanshee on July 31, 2009, 12:58 PM report to moderator
Zachhair_thumb

Happy Birthday Harry and Jo! I hope you have a brilliant day!

Posted by deansbanshee on July 31, 2009, 12:58 PM report to moderator
Zachhair_thumb

Happy Birthday Harry and Jo! I hope you have a brilliant day!

Posted by deansbanshee on July 31, 2009, 12:59 PM report to moderator
Iconavmeg_thumb

Happy Birthday! Love you both very much and my life would not have been the same without you. Thank you!

Posted by Cheimonas on July 31, 2009, 01:19 PM report to moderator
Polecat_thumb

Happy Birthday, Jo!
Happy Birthday, Harry! And thank you, Jo, for letting Harry live to have more of them!

Posted by Abi Demina on July 31, 2009, 01:19 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

They could hear people complaining; one surly voice said, "I can't see no gas..."[br]"That's because it's colorless," said Ginny in a convincingly exasperated voice, "but if you want to walk through it, carry on, then we'll have your body as proof for the