Happy Birthday Harry and Jo!

Birthdays
Posted by: Melissa
July 31, 2009, 11:10 AM

It's that time of year again, when we pause to celebrate two very special birthdays at once: our beloveds Harry Potter and J.K. Rowling!

This is not Leaky's official birthday post, as our usual present is being touched up, as it were! Please join us in wishing the the happiest of days... and we'll be back!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Birthdays News

Tamy_129_thumb

Happy birthday Jo! Feliz aniversário Jo Rowling! You are amazing and you definitely got me hooked to your writing. After the incredible HP series. The series of my life! You can be sure I will support you in whatever you write. You are a amazing storyteller and a wonderful woman. of course, you are no role model but I am really happy to know that there are people like you in the world.

Posted by Tamyris on July 31, 2009, 03:08 PM report to moderator

Hippo Birdie Two Ewes!

Posted by NDduLac [Dodo] on July 31, 2009, 03:17 PM report to moderator
Mefleming_thumb

Hippo Birdie Two Ewes!

Posted by NDduLac [Dodo] on July 31, 2009, 03:18 PM report to moderator
Msn_thumb

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! JKR is amazing! And her characters are too!

Posted by HermioneRon4ever on July 31, 2009, 03:52 PM report to moderator
Picture_1_thumb

Thankk youuu, Jo!!!!

Without youu, myy life would suck. ;)> Without you, no Harrry! :(

Thannnkkk youuuu HARRY!

I jussttt LOVEE youuu!

Posted by Victoria Jane on July 31, 2009, 03:59 PM report to moderator
Picture_1_thumb

Thankk youuu, Jo!!!!

Without youu, myy life would suck. ;)> Without you, no Harrry! :(

Thannnkkk youuuu HARRY!

I jussttt LOVEE youuu!

Posted by Victoria Jane on July 31, 2009, 04:00 PM report to moderator
250px-youre-a-wizard

I Love You Jo! Thank you so much for giving us a wonderful story of Harry Potter & his world that very hard to forget. Happy Birthday!!!

Posted by EnricoDc on July 31, 2009, 04:01 PM report to moderator
Th_harry-and-ginny--x-x-x-_thumb

Happy Birthday you two!!!

Posted by DanielBonnie28 on July 31, 2009, 04:03 PM report to moderator
Photo-69_thumb

Happy Birthday Harry and Jo!

Posted by RemusRox on July 31, 2009, 04:08 PM report to moderator

[i]"Hem, hem...[/i] 'Educational Decree Number Twenty-five...'"[br]"Not another one!" exclaimed Professor McGonagall violently.