Scholastic Releases Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Paperback Today!

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
July 07, 2009, 12:02 PM

Just in time for all those summer holidays and vacations, the paperback edition of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is now available here in the US. Released today by Scholastic, the US publishers of the Harry Potter novels, you can now find the paperback edition of the final book in the Harry Potter series at retailers everywhere. The special paperback box set from Scholastic is also now available for purchase. A reminder as well of the release party that is underway right now at the main Scholastic store in Soho, where fans can take part in Harry Potter trivia, potions and wand making events, plus enter raffles for the trunk boxset of the Hardcover editions of the series, or a Harry Potter print signed by artist Mary Grandpre. In addition, with every purchase of the DH paperback, you will get a free poster! If anyone is attending, please send in your photos and reports to staff@the-leaky-cauldron.org  Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows News

wonderful…;))

Posted by ele0206 -ROAR- on July 07, 2009, 04:05 PM report to moderator
Budgie_thumb
12001 Points

I am getting a copy this evening. The paperbacks are good to carry around, and make good lunch companions.

Posted by budgie on July 07, 2009, 04:06 PM report to moderator
Dare-to-be-clever_thumb

I saw them in my local grocery store a week ago…

Posted by EnergizerBunny on July 07, 2009, 04:07 PM report to moderator
Bb620ecb12c9468f9c2bae8e1750bb27_thumb

Why do they release these paperbacks so much after the release?

Posted by GTHunter [FTC!] on July 07, 2009, 04:13 PM report to moderator
Img_2773_-_version_2_thumb

I saw them at Walmart yesterday, and I didn’t remember having seen an announcement here, so I was confused! Funny, haha

Posted by Jeff on July 07, 2009, 04:14 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

I need someone to take me to get one. =(

Posted by Christine on July 07, 2009, 04:16 PM report to moderator
4pchrmb_thumb

Eh I think the hardcovers are better and more magical.

Posted by lupinwandcaster on July 07, 2009, 04:29 PM report to moderator
4pchrmb_thumb

Eh I think the hardcovers are better and more magical.

Posted by lupinwandcaster on July 07, 2009, 04:29 PM report to moderator
4pchrmb_thumb

Eh I think the hardcovers are better and more magical.

Posted by lupinwandcaster on July 07, 2009, 04:30 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

cool but i like the hardcovers better.

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on July 07, 2009, 05:47 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Finally… I can put my hardcover away and stop wearing it out!

Posted by Won_Two on July 07, 2009, 06:17 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

i almost forgot this was coming out today with all the HBP premiere hoopla! LOL :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on July 07, 2009, 06:56 PM report to moderator
Deathly_002_001_thumb

I actually saw on in a shop last year .. UK edition tough … It definitely was paperback .. so I was really confused when they said it’s launching today .. but US edition only?

Posted by wiltabone on July 07, 2009, 06:57 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I wish my budget were not so tight so that I could afford to obtain this to complete my collection of paperback editions.

Posted by Kirk on July 07, 2009, 10:19 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

I’m gonna have to buy this so I don’t ruin my hardcover! haha

Posted by Mary11_hplvr*WBM* on July 07, 2009, 10:49 PM report to moderator

With a roar of rage, Black started toward Snape, but Snape pointed his wand straight between Black's eyes.[br]"Give me a reason," he whispered. "Give me a reason to do it, and I swear I will."

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014