It's a Half-Blood Prince World for Your Computer, Browser and IPhone!

HBP Film
July 08, 2009, 10:29 PM

It's a Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince world for us! Thanks to WB for letting us know of some new pretties to help enjoy the soon-to-be-released sixth Harry Potter film on your computer. First as we reported some time ago, a brand new HBP iPhone application was on the way; it has now been released (FREE) here via iTunes containing wallpapers, posters and clips for your iPhone or iTouch.

Firefox has some cool Half-Blood Prince themes for your brower here. Finally, WB has partnered with MSN has a contest for UK residents to win a trip to the Harry Potter exhibit in Chicago. You can also download two new wallpapers including this of Bellatrix Lestrange and Fenrir Greyback, as well as this of Snape and co which we saw on billboards at the UK premiere yesterday in London. Finally check out the Mugglehub for a HBP profile picture generator.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Da1a_thumb

I wish they had wallpaper for other phones! ..and for my computer!

Erin

wow – first!

Posted by Rin68nyr on July 08, 2009, 10:34 PM report to moderator
Blowkiss_thumb

Sweet! Now I can update my Marauder’s Map wallpaper…

Posted by dragontowncorsets on July 08, 2009, 10:37 PM report to moderator
9013438_thumb

I really hate the posters for this movie, the words going off the page and everything, I am excited about the movie, just not the posters or wallpaper, its sad.

Posted by carebie on July 08, 2009, 10:37 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Ain’t technology grand?

Posted by Won_Two on July 08, 2009, 10:41 PM report to moderator
41105_10150254604520192_615620191_14488176_2111077_n_thumb

pretty cool!

Posted by placebowiz on July 08, 2009, 10:48 PM report to moderator
Andysnowhead2002b1_thumb

cool

Posted by Mugglejeff on July 08, 2009, 10:59 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

i got the wallpaper with Snape, Draco, Bella, nad Greyback.

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on July 08, 2009, 11:10 PM report to moderator
Potter_thumb
1911 Points

Lovely..too bad I don’t use any of those items :/

Posted by TheWeasleyClan on July 08, 2009, 11:10 PM report to moderator
Moon3_thumb

Very cool, seems like everyone is getting into it.

Posted by Figment on July 08, 2009, 11:17 PM report to moderator
Piercing2_thumb

Yes, we getting there!!! closer!! this is the only time i wish i had the iPhone… ah well :)

Posted by harrypottergirlll on July 08, 2009, 11:44 PM report to moderator
Budgie_thumb
12005 Points

Nice idea.

Posted by budgie on July 08, 2009, 11:48 PM report to moderator

this is neat.

Posted by RavenSmith {[WBM]} on July 09, 2009, 12:03 AM report to moderator
Dorkfinal_thumb

OMG what a cool app! Be sure to spin around the memory holder for additional photos. I can’t wait for this movie :))))

Posted by DumbleDork87 on July 09, 2009, 01:32 AM report to moderator
Pumpkinsmall_thumb

I downloaded for my iTouch. It was pretty neat but unfortunately some of the features are really meant for the iPhone so not everything worked. Also – the version only had one group poster and individual photos of Harry & Dumbledore. Would have been nice it if it had Ron, Hermione, Draco, etc. too. Maybe its just on the iPhone version.

Posted by marypao on July 09, 2009, 02:16 AM report to moderator
Pumpkinsmall_thumb

Finally found the rest of the crew. You really have to dig around to find them!

Posted by marypao on July 09, 2009, 04:22 AM report to moderator

"I tell you, that dragon's the most horrible animal I've ever met, but the way Hagrid goes on about it, you'd think it was a fluffy little bunny rabbit. When it bit me he told me off for frightening it. And when I left, he was singing it a lullaby."

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014