Deathly Hallows Filming Watch: Room of Requirement Still Underway

DH Film
August 17, 2009, 04:45 PM

For the over 100,000 of us that follow actor Tom Felton on his official Twitter page, you might have seen a series of very interesting tweets of late as Tom is hard at work filming Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. This filming is for the perilous Room of Requirement scenes involving his character Draco Malfoy at the end of the story and require a bit of flying and other stunt work from the actors in harnesses and such. Back on August 14 in all cap frustration, Tom wrote: "HARDEST DAY FILMING! followed by "I hate the harness!!! get me in a bath :(" Today, filming continued on these intense scenes, and in a series of updates we learned how painful these are: "back at work...harnessed up...still bruised from friday!!!...had lunch...fed and watered...getting harnessed up...got a gd team of stunt boys keeping me going & pushing me forward to get some gd takes!...never wanted to finish a days filming as early as when im doing stunts!!! ridiculously tired, hot and bothered!blisters on my hands :( bruising more and more in each take :( skins sore from the harness rubbing :( not so glamorous today...exhausted."

Hang in there Tom, we are all rooting for you! You can also see a relatively new photo of the actor on his official page here. Filming continues on Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows at Leavesden Studios, England.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Draco_bathroom_thumb

i feel sorry for him . :(

Posted by ϟNearlyHeadlessNicoleϟ {ROAR} [Plushie] on August 17, 2009, 04:45 PM report to moderator
Hbp_movie_thumb

Oh my I guess filming isn’t as glamorous as we think, hopefully the scenes will turn out fantastic and it will all be worth it. I am so excited for DH!

Posted by Blatcher(ROAR) on August 17, 2009, 04:48 PM report to moderator
T7281169_thumb

ouch

Posted by lilginnythatlostherjumper on August 17, 2009, 04:49 PM report to moderator
Momenticon_thumb

Poor guy… even reading it hurts :P

Posted by loving_memory*roar on August 17, 2009, 04:50 PM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

awww!! shamies!!!! 4th!!!! ouch!

Ronhermione_thumb

well 5th and now 6th. yeah!! it does hurt reading it!

Avatars_movies_misc_001_thumb

Well, it can’t be all cotton candy and happy feet…but I’m sure it’ll be worth it in the end. So hopefully he hangs in there!

Posted by stenojoz on August 17, 2009, 04:54 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

cool! Hope he feels better!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on August 17, 2009, 04:54 PM report to moderator
All-voldemort-needs_thumb

Yeah… filming is definetely a hard thing! But the result in the end will be worth all these scratches and bruises!!!!

Posted by Pollytomat on August 17, 2009, 04:55 PM report to moderator
Closeupoftriohbp_thumb

I am sure that it is very painful..riding on a broom take after take in a harness. According to Dan Radcliffe, it is. He has been saying that for a long time. Guess Tom should have asked him for some pointers.

Posted by beewell on August 17, 2009, 04:56 PM report to moderator
All-voldemort-needs_thumb

+ At first, I didn’t recognize him on the new photo!!!! He is awesome!!!!

Posted by Pollytomat on August 17, 2009, 04:56 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I cannot wait to see how this scene will look in the final film!

Posted by Kirk on August 17, 2009, 05:00 PM report to moderator

Poor Tom. I hope its all worth the aches and pain!

Posted by impoohnfrenz on August 17, 2009, 05:01 PM report to moderator
12440441_thumb
19573 Points

Poor Tom. But I love himm!! I think he has all our love and support!

Posted by R-for-H {ROAR} :D on August 17, 2009, 05:13 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

I can’t wait to see it! :D

Posted by Christine on August 17, 2009, 05:20 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

Harry knew that many of them preferred Professor Grubbly-Plank's lessons, and the worst of it was that a very small, unbiased part of him knew that they had good reason: Grubbly-Plank's idea of an interesting class was not one where there was a risk that