Gringotts Bank Scenes for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Due to be Filmed in October

DH Film
August 17, 2009, 08:47 PM

Another update tonight regarding filming for the upcoming Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. The Echo newspaper has an article regarding actor Mike Edmonds who will be portraying a Goblin in the new film. The paper says "Mr Edmonds, from Westcliff, will soon start filming for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows in his role as one of the goblins charged with guarding Gringotts Bank."  Mike Edmonds, who has also appeared as an Ewok in the Star Wars film is taking part in a charity bike ride in September says “I do quite a bit for the Rotary club. Both my parents died from cancer, so anything I can do to give something back is good. I start filming for Harry Potter in October and I’m really looking forward to it.”

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Hbp_movie_thumb

Sounds great I love hearing all the news from filming, it reminds me everyday that were getting closer and closer to the films coming out.YAY!

Posted by Blatcher(ROAR) on August 17, 2009, 11:24 PM report to moderator
Minerva_mcgonagall_thumb

Exciting news!!

Posted by oldenoughtoknowbetter♎ROAR♎OoM1, CW on August 17, 2009, 11:30 PM report to moderator

Great, this scene will be exciting!

Posted by Wingardium Leviosa ❄WBM❄ on August 18, 2009, 12:09 AM report to moderator
Draco_bathroom_thumb

AHH! I CAN’T WAIT.

Posted by ϟNearlyHeadlessNicoleϟ {ROAR} [Plushie] on August 18, 2009, 12:19 AM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Awesome! Reading about all this news makes me get more excited about the movie all the time. :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on August 18, 2009, 12:24 AM report to moderator

someone said sumtin bout the switching of characters and acting… ya it will be cool how Helena does, shes pro, so i have no worries

Posted by madman1277 on August 18, 2009, 12:26 AM report to moderator
1980 Points

cool.

Posted by floridianhp*ROAR* on August 18, 2009, 12:35 AM report to moderator
Harrypotter5pic2_thumb

I can’t wait!

Posted by kyramp on August 18, 2009, 01:22 AM report to moderator
All-voldemort-needs_thumb

Great news! The scene is so difficult (with dragon, waterfall and travelling towards the safe)! It is clear that 75% will be special effects but however, it still be very hard to film!
And I agree with “phoenixes are in ravenclaw” – the filming is too fast!

Posted by Pollytomat on August 18, 2009, 02:13 AM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

This is so exciting!!!! I can’t wait to see it! It’s too bad it doesn’t come out until 2011.

I hope they bring Emma back for the part in the vault and the ride on the dragon. I know she will be in the states for school by then, but we need our Emma.

Posted by cghambright on August 18, 2009, 02:18 AM report to moderator
Hedwig_avatar_thumb

I seem to remember reading that there would be no dragon-flying in DH. I just don’t remember the source, but it would have been via Leaky.

Posted by Graymayne on August 18, 2009, 04:05 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

awesome

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on August 18, 2009, 04:25 AM report to moderator
Avatars_febtagline_03_thumb

Can’t wait!!!

Posted by fifi ~::~ ıɟıɟ {WBM!} {ITC!} on August 18, 2009, 04:56 AM report to moderator
Avatars_bookauthor_bookart_october08_01_thumb

that’s great

Posted by Finny ..::WBM::.. on August 18, 2009, 05:28 AM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

Ooooo, cool! Looking forward to all of them scenes! :D xoxo

[Malfoy] muttered something in which the words "my father" were distinguishable.[br]"Oh yeah?" said Moody quietly, limping forward a few steps, the dull [i]clunk[/i] of his wooden leg echoing around the hall. "Well, I know your father of old, boy... You t