Gringotts Bank Scenes for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Due to be Filmed in October

DH Film
August 17, 2009, 08:47 PM

Another update tonight regarding filming for the upcoming Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. The Echo newspaper has an article regarding actor Mike Edmonds who will be portraying a Goblin in the new film. The paper says "Mr Edmonds, from Westcliff, will soon start filming for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows in his role as one of the goblins charged with guarding Gringotts Bank."  Mike Edmonds, who has also appeared as an Ewok in the Star Wars film is taking part in a charity bike ride in September says “I do quite a bit for the Rotary club. Both my parents died from cancer, so anything I can do to give something back is good. I start filming for Harry Potter in October and I’m really looking forward to it.”

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Mike Edmonds sounds like a nice guy!

Posted by AudreyLouiseLovegood on August 18, 2009, 10:27 AM report to moderator

I can’t believe that they’re already this far!!!

Posted by AudreyLouiseLovegood on August 18, 2009, 10:28 AM report to moderator
I-quote_slytherclaw018_wicked_visions_thumb

Can’t wait to see it! :D

Posted by RemsyLuck on August 18, 2009, 10:50 AM report to moderator
Imgres_1__thumb

awesome

Posted by mjkalldaway (ROAR) on August 18, 2009, 11:31 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I remain highly optimistic about how spectacular this scene will be like in the final film!

Posted by Kirk on August 18, 2009, 11:41 AM report to moderator
Yuleball29wd_thumb

Awesomeness!

Posted by Half-blood Princess on August 18, 2009, 11:52 AM report to moderator
Me_thumb

can’t wait to see this scene…

Posted by alegria35 on August 18, 2009, 11:53 AM report to moderator
Patronus_part_2_004_thumb

i’m really excited for these films. it sounds like they might actually get everything right! (for the most part.)

Posted by skiving snackboxes on August 18, 2009, 12:09 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

I hope they get that scene right…

Posted by Won_Two on August 18, 2009, 12:12 PM report to moderator
Laughing_dan_thumb
2027 Points

hoooray the gringots scene was so awesome in the book, hopefull they can capture somd of that awesomness on the screen

Posted by sunlitdays (ROAR) on August 18, 2009, 01:13 PM report to moderator
Triple_thumb

@John-Roberts
The polyjuice potion and ron’s disguise gets washed away by the theive’s waterfall remember.
so emma will have to be in that scene at least the majority.

but emma isnt starting school until next year because of the 54 week run of filming.

Posted by HudMug1712 on August 18, 2009, 02:13 PM report to moderator
Page_thumb

i can say .. woohoo!!! thats great

Posted by gabbaweasley on August 18, 2009, 02:15 PM report to moderator
Wicca_thumb

I am so happy!!!!!

Posted by Brosia, OoM 2 [WBM] on August 18, 2009, 03:47 PM report to moderator
Dhrandh_thumb

i’m excited, i think this starts DH part 2 :)

Posted by Mosu on August 18, 2009, 05:27 PM report to moderator
Iconator_04e9497c4d2be426fe2888b16a16f53d_thumb

awesommmmmmmmmme!

Posted by RaWr...WeReWoLf on August 18, 2009, 05:55 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Myrtle!" Harry said in outrage, "I'm -- I'm not wearing anything!"[br]The foam was so dense that this hardly mattered, but he had a nasty feeling that Myrtle had been spying on him from out of one of the taps ever since he had arrived.[br]"I closed my ey