Harry Potter and Half-Blood Prince DVD Set to Include Digital Download, Bonus DVD, more

HBP Film
August 17, 2009, 06:21 PM

Last month we first told you the DVD for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince will be released in time for the holidays on December 7th of this year, with several retailers providing early notice of availability for the disc. Play.com has now updated with more information on the Blu-ray edition, including word that Half-Blood Prince will have two discs and "a bonus DVD Copy of the movie and a Digital Copy for your portable movie player."

The Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince DVD will be available on standard DVD and Blu-ray.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Phpthumb

wow sounds new! and cool

Posted by Mugglemadness on August 17, 2009, 06:31 PM report to moderator

I wish we didn’t have to wait so long, especially after the movie’s delay!!

Posted by Smonocco on August 17, 2009, 06:39 PM report to moderator
Billavaleaky_thumb

Eeeeeeee, so excited! I’m glad they’re putting it out so quickly, I’ll be able to stop blowing all my money at movie theaters :D

Posted by myonlyeverglow on August 17, 2009, 06:41 PM report to moderator
My_quote1_thumb

just in time for the holidays too, so i can get then instand of buying it myself!!!

Posted by thundermountain7*Roar* on August 17, 2009, 06:48 PM report to moderator

Sounds good; can’t wait! Going to see HBP one last time in theaters tomorrow!

Posted by ljgljhghb on August 17, 2009, 06:53 PM report to moderator
Images_4__thumb

I’m so excited. I can’t wait.

Posted by crazyforSeverus on August 17, 2009, 06:54 PM report to moderator

Sounds good; can’t wait! Going to see HBP one last time in theaters tomorrow!

Posted by ljgljhghb on August 17, 2009, 06:57 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_thumb

Day after my birthday!! Well, I know what I’m gonna be spending my birthday money on!! Ha ha.

Posted by tubaturtle on August 17, 2009, 06:58 PM report to moderator
Cookies_thumb

omigod its coming out on my bday!!!

Posted by fearlesshpfreak on August 17, 2009, 07:08 PM report to moderator
Cookies_thumb

omigod its coming out on my bday!!!

Posted by fearlesshpfreak on August 17, 2009, 07:09 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Awesome! I hope the non blu-ray DVD has good extra stuff too.

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on August 17, 2009, 07:11 PM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

yay!!!! awesum!!!!

Ronhermione_thumb

yay!!!! awesum!!!!

Wow, I like that the Blu-Ray also has a DVD.

Posted by Wingardium Leviosa ❄WBM❄ on August 17, 2009, 07:30 PM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

oooooooops!

"We're supposed to patrol the corridors every so often," he told Harry and Neville, "and we can give out punishments if people are misbehaving. I can't wait to get Crabbe and Goyle for something..."[br]"You're not supposed to abuse your position, Ron!" sa

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014