Slight Changes to JKRowling.com

JKRowling.com
August 19, 2009, 01:33 PM

Slight changes are afoot at JKRowling.com, the official website of Harry Potter author J.K. Rowling. Thanks to longtime reader Bel, we know that the title of her diary has been changed to "Everything you might want to Know," along with new books in the link section and a few changes of the links. As readers will recall, its been quite some time since the website has been update, so we do not know if more changes are planned, stay tuned!

Thanks Bel!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent JKRowling.com News

Dscn0194_thumb
1921 Points

(wierd, I keep getting logged out) What I had tried to post before was:
Ooh, there’s a largish book on the shelf (in Links) with no title but a question mark. Don’t remember if it was there before.

Posted by izziewitch on August 19, 2009, 04:29 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

Awesome! I love her site whether she updates it or not. I really hope this recent update means she’s getting ready to release a new book. Probably wishful thinking…. :D

Posted by cghambright on August 19, 2009, 04:32 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

This is going to drive me crazy…I feel like she’s added some kind of hint or clue or something! pulls hair out!

Posted by cghambright on August 19, 2009, 04:40 PM report to moderator
Luna_lovegood_thumb

Feels like first time in years now ^^

Posted by vintervarg on August 19, 2009, 04:43 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

There are TWO books in the links section called “The Wizards book” by JK Rowling. Have those always been there?!!?

Posted by cghambright on August 19, 2009, 04:47 PM report to moderator
Rofr10_thumb

cghambright: No, I am pretty sure those books are new. Perhaps they are a reference to the Scottish Book.

Posted by roonwit on August 19, 2009, 04:52 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

OMG!! If you click on the eraser and use the time turner to go to TODAY’s date the DO NOT DISTURB SIGN IS ON THE DOOR!!!

I have a feeling I’m just freaking out over nothing but still!

Posted by cghambright on August 19, 2009, 04:52 PM report to moderator
Rofr10_thumb

cghambright: Actually, now I check, those book have been there for a while so they aren’t new..

Posted by roonwit on August 19, 2009, 04:55 PM report to moderator
I-quote_ravenclaw0140_thumb

This excites me a bit. Hopefully this means she’ll need to use the site in a few months – to announce her new book, maybe?

I don’t think Jo is the kind of person that would have a blog or even a Twitter. But I do miss hearing from her.

Posted by L. P. Dantas on August 19, 2009, 04:58 PM report to moderator
Rofr10_thumb

cghambright: I think you have been able to get the Do Not Disturb sign in that way for quite some time.

Posted by roonwit on August 19, 2009, 05:01 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

Okay. lol. Let me calm down….

Posted by cghambright on August 19, 2009, 05:02 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

I think the new book that Sue mentioned is the link to her trust website. Volant.

Posted by cghambright on August 19, 2009, 05:03 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I hope that she updates her website with something more substantial in the near future. It has been ages since she last updated it.

Posted by Kirk on August 19, 2009, 05:23 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

Okay someone tell me if it always does this:

If you stay in the links section for a long time a piece of parchment with a lightening bolt pops up on the left side of the screen where that picture with birds is? Has always done that?!

Posted by cghambright on August 19, 2009, 05:25 PM report to moderator
Picture_6_thumb

Great, I love it! I wish we’d get some updates though… I miss them =(

Posted by Emily [ROAR] on August 19, 2009, 05:29 PM report to moderator

...they heard Sirius tramping past their door towards Buckbeak's room, singing "God Rest Ye, Merry Hippogriffs" at the top of his voice.