Tom Felton and Evanna Lynch Attend Half-Blood Prince Premiere in Greece

HBP Film
Posted by: Edward
August 25, 2009, 10:00 PM

Harry Potter actors Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) and Evanna Lynch (Luna Lovegood) were in attendance at the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince premiere in Greece today, and our friends at FeltBeats have footage from a question and answer session with the two actors.  Viewable via this link, the three and a half minute clip features the two young actors speaking about their experiences filming, the fates of their characters, and much more.  In the clip, Miss Lynch also goes on to relate her experience going from a fan of the book series to a star in the films, noting how far ones "passion" can take you.

Many thanks to FeltBeats.com!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

____73_thumb

hahahaha

Posted by wing on August 26, 2009, 02:42 AM report to moderator
____73_thumb

hahahaha

Posted by wing on August 26, 2009, 02:44 AM report to moderator
181535_1649442835222_1211510867_31618841_6686001_n_thumb

Awesome.

Posted by  HeartbreakDX  on August 26, 2009, 06:14 AM report to moderator
Normal_fredjorgeweasley_scarpotter_thumb

This is a Greek talking and yes it was terrible to have to wait soooooo long for the film but the wait was soooo worth it!
Tom and Evanna were awesome and I hope I could have been there but as usually my luck got in the way and I couldn’t go. I hope more cast members come for the two DH premieres, we are crazy for them down here!!!!!!

Posted by Slytherin Princess ^hiss^ on August 26, 2009, 06:32 AM report to moderator
Avatarhghbp_thumb

“I wonder what the rest of the cast was doing, but it’s great that Tom and Evanna were nice enough to show up.”

The whole premiere schedule has been organised around who is filming at different times. The trio only had the time to be released from filming for that one main week of publicity. Bonnie, James and Oliver did quite a few premieres but they have been filming for about a month now. Matt, Evanna and Tom have been used quite a bit as Matt isn’t filming until October, Evanna has done a couple of weeks filming recently, and Tom has done quite a bit of filming recently but neither were needed this week, which is why they are available for this premiere.

It’s not a matter of people being nice, or whether they want to come or not, it’s a matter of what their filming schedule is.

Posted by mouse68 on August 26, 2009, 06:51 AM report to moderator
Trio_poster_thumb

I want to Greece too… But why did they have to wait so long?

Posted by Petra on August 26, 2009, 07:13 AM report to moderator
Rh7_thumb

oooooooh that’s why tom said he was in athens on twitter..

Posted by bec majec *roar* on August 26, 2009, 07:21 AM report to moderator
User170224_pic7538_1238947280_thumb

COOOOOOL! :-D

Posted by Peace.Love.Potter ♥ on August 26, 2009, 07:31 AM report to moderator
Avatars_febtagline_03_thumb

Cool. Poor Greeks though.

Posted by fifi ~::~ ıɟıɟ {WBM!} {ITC!} on August 26, 2009, 09:09 AM report to moderator
The-moose_thumb

Wow I didnt know that there are still places where HBP didnt premiere yet … I wonder what other countries havent seen the movie yet?

Posted by Moose_Starr on August 26, 2009, 09:40 AM report to moderator
268141_10150258426464313_156794164312_6914503_4625251_n_thumb

I am from Greece but unfortunately I didn’t manage to go to see Tom and Evanna because I was working….I wish I could have been there. If anyone from the Harry Potter cast, comes in my country again there will be nothing to stop me!! I promise!!
It was a bit unfair to have to wait so long to see the movie…

Posted by Hermione_Granger1987 on August 26, 2009, 11:22 AM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

awww!! they look cute together! two blondes =D
they hate to wait for soooo long!!

Took a while to premiere in Greece, but it’s great Tom and Evanna went.

Posted by Wingardium Leviosa ❄WBM❄ on August 26, 2009, 12:27 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

I wonder why they had to wait so long…

Posted by Won_Two on August 26, 2009, 12:30 PM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

Excuse me hermionerules1844 but we do speak english!

Anyway, i was there and i have videos and photos and i’ll send them asp to Leaky.

Posted by Mr. Brightside on August 26, 2009, 12:34 PM report to moderator

"First years ought to know that the forest in the grounds is out of bounds to students -- and a few of our older students ought to know by now too." (Harry, Ron, and Hermione exchanged smirks.)

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014