Tick Tock, Take a Survey on New Harry Potter Watches

WB Shop
August 06, 2009, 11:33 AM

Attention all Harry Potter fans! WB is gearing up for the holiday season, and are going to be releasing brand new Harry Potter watches in the coming months. As such, we fans can now weigh in on four of the nice new watches being considered via this survey.   After completing the survey, be sure to take advantage of the special coupon for $5.00 off a $30.00 purchase at the WB Shop (good now until August 31st).

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent WB Shop News

Normal_hp_actors_thumb

I liked the one’s with the Hogwart’s crest and the qudditch one.

Posted by CandyCane2304 on August 08, 2009, 11:26 AM report to moderator
Hpg05_thumb

i wanttttt x3….. greatt watches :)

Posted by potterrock on August 08, 2009, 03:00 PM report to moderator
Harrypotter_thumb

I like the Quidditch one.
Hopefully they won’t have cheap straps.

Posted by ClaireM ~ROAR~ on August 08, 2009, 03:57 PM report to moderator
Avvie_thumb

They’re all cool! I want one…

Posted by ❤MischiefManaged★☆ROAR☆★ on August 08, 2009, 04:15 PM report to moderator
Nagini1_normal_thumb

I prefer the Hogwarts crest design and the Quidditch design. Can’t wait until these are available!

Posted by Slytherins on August 08, 2009, 06:12 PM report to moderator
Moody_and_tonks_thumb

Thanks for sharing this. I liked the Quidditch one best, but like some others mentioned, I’d like to see some more unique ones, for example, the Deathly Hallows symbol could be interesting. Anyway, they are fun watches :]

Posted by auror12grimm [ROAR!] on August 09, 2009, 12:31 AM report to moderator
The_golden_snitch_thumb

I didn’t like the one with the Tri-wizard cup.

Posted by hermione97 on August 10, 2009, 11:57 AM report to moderator

ooooooooooooh! These are nice!- But I don’t know about the tri- wiz trophy one :P

Posted by AudreyLouiseLovegood on August 12, 2009, 10:39 PM report to moderator

I like the quidditch watch and triwizard watches!

Posted by smgkkg on August 14, 2009, 10:43 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"'Harry Potter knows that he can confide in me with complete confidence,' I told them. 'I would rather die than betray his trust,'"[br]"That's not saying much, seeing as you're already dead," Ron observed.[br]"Once again, you show all the sensitivity of a