New Looks at Artwork for First Two Harry Potter Collector's DVDs; New House Crests Wallpapers

Movies
August 08, 2009, 09:20 AM

Last month, we first told you pre-orders were available for the first two of the new Harry Potter Ultimate Collector's edition DVDS, as seen here and here.  WB has now released their newsletter which contained this new look at the artwork on the boxes for the discs, here. More details on these discs will be released in early September, stay tuned! Also in the newsletter were special new House Crest wallpapers as follows: Hufflepuff :) , Ravenclaw, Gryffindor and Slytherin

Please note: No firm release date for the new DVDS has been released as of yet, but it is likely they will become available near when Half-Blood Prince is released in early December.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

I-quote_slytherclaw018_wicked_visions_thumb

sigh I already know that once all the movies are out and done, I’ll be a sucker and buy a new collector edition even though I have them all already.

Posted by RemsyLuck on August 08, 2009, 02:39 PM report to moderator

Wow, the new editions look great.

Posted by Wingardium Leviosa ❄WBM❄ on August 08, 2009, 02:52 PM report to moderator

wow cant what to get one. they look so cool.

Posted by Albus Marcos Dumbledore on August 08, 2009, 02:52 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

SO AWESOME!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on August 08, 2009, 03:12 PM report to moderator
Potterpuffsi010-vi_thumb

these are cool!

Posted by siriuslysirius11 {*SQUEE*} on August 08, 2009, 04:28 PM report to moderator
Avvie_thumb

Those crests look weird… I like the old ones more.

Posted by ❤MischiefManaged★☆ROAR☆★ on August 08, 2009, 04:34 PM report to moderator
2vbx3b5_thumb

I can’t decide if I’m going to get these or not. I already have two of each movie because I had all of the regular DVDs and then when OOTP came out I bought that $80 blu-ray trunk set of all the films. I had still planned on get the individual blu-rays of HBP and DH and hopefully a set of all 8 DVDs, so I’m not sure if it makes sense for me to get these too. I mean if I did get these then I’d end up with 4 copies of movies 1-5 and 3 copies of HBP and DH. That’s just nuts! Knowing me I’ll get them anyway because I’m such a total sucker for anything HP.

Posted by bella vita on August 08, 2009, 04:37 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

awesome!! i cant wait to get them. i wish they would tell us when they come out.

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on August 08, 2009, 05:13 PM report to moderator
Avatar_3_thumb

yay for hufflepuff! :) sue, you are a boss at life!

Posted by netsrikb on August 08, 2009, 05:13 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on August 08, 2009, 05:14 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

Nagini1_normal_thumb

Love the Slytherin wallpaper and the packaging of the DVDs. Will have to get these when they are released!

Posted by Slytherins on August 08, 2009, 05:59 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Cool new DVD sets! More than likely I will try to get them or I might just wait until all of them are out so I can buy them as a huge set. I like the new crests too.

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on August 08, 2009, 07:02 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

cool! :D

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on August 08, 2009, 07:02 PM report to moderator
Films_dh_articles_dhew_11_thumb

These DVD’s look awesome! I will definitely have to buy these when they become available!

Cool house crests wallpapers!

Posted by harrypotter1991{ROAR} on August 08, 2009, 07:39 PM report to moderator

Mr. Weasley was slumped in a kitchen chair with his glasses off and his eyes closed. He was a thin man, going bald, but the little hair he had was as red as any of his children's. He was wearing long green robes, which were dusty and travel-worn.