Happy Birthday, Hermione Granger

Character Birthdays
Posted by: Edward
September 18, 2009, 08:13 PM

As it is now September 19th in the UK, the calendar on J. K. Rowling's official website has been updated to wish Hermione Granger a happy birthday.  Please join us here at TLC in celebrating the birth date of this most marvelous character!  Cheers to you, Hermione!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Character Birthdays News

Untitled-4_thumb

Happy Birthday Hermione

Feliz Cumpleanos para tu!

Say hi to everyone for me, especially Neville!

Posted by mini bagel on September 19, 2009, 11:18 AM report to moderator

Happy Birthday, Hermione! : ))

Posted by Mairéad on September 19, 2009, 11:18 AM report to moderator
Cropped_thumb

Dear friend Hermy!
Happy birthday!The words aren’t enough for expresing my love,respect,proudness to you! Each day in my daily life I am using the things you have tought me(through Jo) ,you are helping me more than any of my friends ever helped me!
Thank you Hermy ,wish I had a being friend like you ,cause I have you in my mind all the time!
An other reason I want to meet Jo is saying thank you to her for creating,presenting me a friend like you!

Happy birthday!

Posted by ~ Asi ~ on September 19, 2009, 11:33 AM report to moderator
Smart_ravenclaw_mock_thumb

Have a jolly good time on the start of your third decade here.
Arrrrrrrrr,
Katie
(Happy talk like a pirate day to :P)

Posted by readhp1008 on September 19, 2009, 11:43 AM report to moderator
Draco_bathroom_thumb

Happy Birthday Hermione! :D :D

Posted by ϟNearlyHeadlessNicoleϟ {ROAR} [Plushie] on September 19, 2009, 11:48 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_6th_thumb

Happy Birthday Hermione!!!!

Posted by likeameteor on September 19, 2009, 12:11 PM report to moderator

Happy Birthday, Hermione! You are my second favorite character and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Posted by Wingardium Leviosa ❄WBM❄ on September 19, 2009, 12:15 PM report to moderator
Base1_thumb

Happy 30th birthday Hermione!

Posted by evannaa on September 19, 2009, 12:28 PM report to moderator
Avatars_febtagline_03_thumb

Happy Birthday, Hermione! I can’t express all my happiness for you! lol

Posted by fifi ~::~ ıɟıɟ {WBM!} {ITC!} on September 19, 2009, 12:31 PM report to moderator
Frangipani_flowers_thumb

Happy Birthday! Arrg! it’s talk like a pirate day!

Posted by gingersnape on September 19, 2009, 12:42 PM report to moderator

Happy birthday to one of my fondest inspirations!

Posted by xstrychnine on September 19, 2009, 12:44 PM report to moderator
George_ron_thumb

Yay, first post!

Happy Birthday Hermione!!!

Posted by blue_rogue on September 19, 2009, 12:50 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_6th_thumb

jk rowlings website says fred died in 1997.. but the 7th book ends in 1998. so she’s wrong there?

Posted by likeameteor on September 19, 2009, 12:52 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

Happy birthday to you, Hermione!

Posted by Kirk on September 19, 2009, 12:53 PM report to moderator
Hogwarts_dementor_thumb

HBD HERMIONE!!!!! My favourite character!

Posted by HIFireWhiskers58 on September 19, 2009, 01:07 PM report to moderator

"Mistletoe," said Luna dreamily, pointing at a large clump of white berries placed almost over Harry's head. He jumped out from under it. "Good thinking," said Luna very seriously. "It's often infested with nargles."

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014