HPA Launches New Magical Acts of Kindness Week

Fans
September 30, 2009, 08:52 PM

As a new month is about to start, the Harry Potter Alliance is launching a new "Magical Acts of Kindness" week that runs October 1st through October 7th. The HPA is hoping to encourage fans to show love and appreciation to others around them, perhaps even through anonymous private gestures. They are holding a special live DA meeting right now on Ustream here, and you can learn more about the new effort to bring out the best in fellow Potter fans here at this link.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Harrypotter5pic2_thumb

cool!

Posted by kyramp on September 30, 2009, 09:16 PM report to moderator
Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

Definitely will be nice this week! (Possibly stop calling my brother a B.B. for Big Bully, lol:])
UGH! School tmrw morn. Can’t go to the meeting!

Posted by Live Laugh Love Potter ♥ROAR♥ on September 30, 2009, 09:24 PM report to moderator
Hbp_movie_thumb

I am so excited for MAK week got my HPA shirt and cookies, and am ready to do some good!

Posted by Blatcher(ROAR) on September 30, 2009, 09:48 PM report to moderator
Image

I’m in!

Posted by magicmaniac on September 30, 2009, 10:16 PM report to moderator
Orderphoenix_thumb

It’s good to see Harry Potter has caused a positive response such as this.

Posted by superman82 on September 30, 2009, 10:39 PM report to moderator
Court_thumb

Woot! This sounds perfect. I’m all for random acts of kindness.

Posted by Courtney on September 30, 2009, 10:46 PM report to moderator
Hufflebeth_thumb_thumb

I’m game!

Posted by Hufflebeth on September 30, 2009, 10:49 PM report to moderator
Img_2315_face0_thumb

I love what the HPA-people are doing!

Posted by Nicci Weasley on October 01, 2009, 12:27 AM report to moderator
Potter07_thumb

Always the niceties. :) I’ve always been all for world peace, and this is definitely a good start. Way to go, HPA!

Posted by accioangela on October 01, 2009, 02:57 AM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

so awesome! everyone could use a litle RAK (random act of kindness!) my school does this some time!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on October 01, 2009, 06:35 AM report to moderator
Me_desirable_1_thumb

I love that HP brings out the greatness in people around the world through HPA!
Consider me in!!

Posted by paul_hp_fan [OoM2] *ROAR* on October 01, 2009, 06:42 AM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

awesum :)

Harry-potter-4_thumb

Amasing… JKRowling must definitively be proud of this Harry world :D

Posted by Hmrc5 on October 01, 2009, 07:36 AM report to moderator
Images_16-29-36_thumb

So totally awesome!!!

Posted by gemini_black on October 01, 2009, 08:08 AM report to moderator
Facebook_avatar_thumb

So much fun! I have my week already planned out! If you guys are interested, you should totally check out the HPA website for ideas!!!

Posted by Arithmanceer on October 01, 2009, 10:08 AM report to moderator

[i]We received your message and enclosed your Christmas present. From Uncle Vernon and Aunt Petunia.[/i] Taped to the note was a fifty-pence piece.