Auction of JKR Signed Deluxe Book with New Sketch of Harry Potter by Mary GrandPre Now Open
Jan 13, 2010
Posted by EdwardTLC
As readers will recall, a young man in Florida chose to auction a one-of-a-kind J. K. Rowling signed Deluxe Edition of “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows” along with an original sketch by Harry Potter book artist Mary Grandpre for benefit the National Multiple Sclerosis Society and his local Sarasota Habitat for Humanity. Now, the auction is underway and open for bidding via this link.
In addition to this rare object, the auction package includes:
- A handcrafted magic wand, and a scarlet/gold tie and scarf set donated by Alivan’s.
- HP7, Tales of Beedle the Bard donated by Circle Books at St. Armand’s Circle in Sarasota, Florida.
- Gourmet chocolate frogs in Martine’s signature pink gift box donated by Martine’s Chocolates in New York City.A box of gourmet chocolate frogs donated by Peterbrooke Chocolatier in Sarasota, Florida.
- A box of gourmet chocolate frogs donated by Peterbrooke Chocolatier in Sarasota, Florida.
- A handmade magic wand donated by The Village Gem Shop in Bradenton, Florida.
- Signed copies of MuggleNet’s What Will Happen in Harry Potter 7 and Harry Potter Should Have Died donated by Emerson Spartz, the mastermind behind MuggleNet.com.
- Two MuggleNet t-shirts plus stickers donated by the staff of MuggleNet.com.
- A signed copy of the New York Times Bestseller, Harry, A History donated by the author, Melissa Anelli, Webmistress of The-Leaky-Cauldron.org.
- A National Multiple Sclerosis Society t-shirt and wristband donated by the National Multiple Sclerosis Society Mid Florida Chapter.
- HP7 is a Standard Edition Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (1st Edition) for you to read, in case you want to keep the signed book safe.