Wizarding World of Harry Potter Theme Park Photos, News RoundUp

Movies
Posted by: Edward
January 13, 2010, 11:28 AM

We have for you tonight a number of updates regarding the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park currently under construction at Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida.  First, the Orlando Sentinel has a number of new images of the construction still underway via this link.  Secondly, additional images from the theme park via a report on Orlando Park News have been uploaded to our Image Galleries right here.

Finally, reports have been surfacing online regarding a revised ticking structure put in place at the Universal Park.  The Orlando Sentinel reports that the new ticking structure introduced Monday eliminates  "a long-running promotional offer for weeklong passes and raising the price of standard two-day tickets. But it also introduced new three- and four-day ticket options."  While we have not received word on firm opening dates or park plans, the Wizarding World of Harry Potter is slated to open in the spring.

Thanks to all those who mailed!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

Water_lilies_thumb

Oh no, they are increasing prices for the park opening? Figures. I’ll just resign myself to going some day 5 years from now when I might have time and money and maybe even children.

Posted by sgreeter8888 on January 13, 2010, 12:27 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

I guess ill be putting in those extra hours this month after all.
Also hope its not swamped when i get to go

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on January 13, 2010, 12:32 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

I guess ill be putting in those extra hours this month after all.
Also hope its not swamped when i get to go

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on January 13, 2010, 12:32 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

I will be there…

Posted by Won_Two on January 13, 2010, 12:43 PM report to moderator
Amelie_by_yishui_thumb

Can’t wait!

Posted by RAzzLe on January 13, 2010, 01:12 PM report to moderator
The_golden_snitch_thumb

I really want to go there but they’ve increased the price a lot, so I don’t know.

Posted by hermione97 on January 13, 2010, 01:22 PM report to moderator
Helenabonhamcarterbellatrix_thumb

thank god i got my week park pass unlimited 2 park before this announcement. was a very nice surprise present at christmas.

Posted by geminidreamatl29 on January 13, 2010, 03:19 PM report to moderator
Dsc_0056_-_copia_thumb

Hogwarts<3 I so will be there!
When is the opening?

Posted by ToxiqueeMalfoy on January 13, 2010, 03:48 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

The palm trees do look out of place, but they may not be able to grow evergreens there very successfully. However, the buildngs are going to be awesome.

Posted by Fresca ROAR on January 13, 2010, 03:56 PM report to moderator
Avatars_febtagline_03_thumb

Great pics… :D

Posted by fifi ~::~ ıɟıɟ {WBM!} {ITC!} on January 13, 2010, 04:02 PM report to moderator
Avatars_febtagline_03_thumb

Wow, it looks so tall and Hogwarts-y! Girlraven, you’re right the palm trees look like a summer Hogwarts!

Posted by fifi ~::~ ıɟıɟ {WBM!} {ITC!} on January 13, 2010, 04:04 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

I’m not looking at any photos! I’m going to wait until I go. Then it’ll REALLY be an OMFG, THIS IS AMAZING moment =)

Posted by Christine on January 13, 2010, 05:00 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_seal_thumb

I will do whatever i have to do so that I can go!
I’m thinking of going when I graduate and spending a weekend there maybe with my friends…That would be fun! But of course first I have to have the money…

Posted by Jacket on January 14, 2010, 12:35 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

I have to go!!! I’ve decided not to see anymore photos as I want to be suprised.

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on January 14, 2010, 05:15 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

Oh my. look at our Hogwarts. I’m so sad cause I’m never gonna see it ;(

Posted by Matea on January 14, 2010, 05:55 AM report to moderator

"Was it -- was [Trelawney] making a real prediction?"[br]Dumbledore looked mildly impressed.[br]"Do you know, Harry, I think she might have been," he said thoughtfully. "Who'd have thought it? That brings her total of real predictions up to two. I should

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014