Rupert Grint Interviewed About Holidaying Habits

Grint Interviews
Posted by: Rosi
January 14, 2010, 04:17 PM

Thanks to our Order Partner, RupertGrint.net, we can let you know about a fun new interview with Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) in today's Telegraph. The British newspaper asked Mr. Grint about his best and worst holiday experiences, from the best hotel to the biggest packing mistake he's made in the past. The actor also spoke about recent holiday to Blackpool with Oliver Phelps (George Weasley):

Q:What do you need for a perfect holiday?
A: Being ginger and pale-skinned, I don’t really get a tan, so sitting on the beach doesn’t do it for me. I like activity-based holidays where I’m not going to fry, which is why I’ve really got into rally car driving – my brother James is an aspiring driver. I recently went on holiday to Blackpool with Oliver Phelps, who plays one of the Weasley twins. We both play golf – I’ve got a handicap of 13, which is not bad – and there’s a really good golf course in the area. I think it was quite surreal for people to see two Harry Potter actors walking down the promenade – they kept stopping dead in their tracks to do a double take.

The full interview can be found via this link. Thanks again to RupertGrint.net!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Grint Interviews News

All-voldemort-needs_thumb

“being stuck in a giant fishbowl with no escape as people are always looking at me” – poor Rupert! the eldest of five children it must be difficult…
Great interview! He is awesome)))

Posted by Pollytomat on January 14, 2010, 04:55 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_sp_thumb

same… the interview is interesting. good article!!

Posted by seanmcinally on January 14, 2010, 04:57 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Great Interview!!!!!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on January 14, 2010, 04:59 PM report to moderator
Bildschirmfoto_2013-01-31_um_11

It’s weird how so many of them are obsessed with golf. ;-)

Posted by Spinner's End ^HISS^ (ITC) on January 14, 2010, 05:02 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lnohl1j5ya1qenanjo1_500_thumb

Great interview!!

Posted by The Nerd on January 14, 2010, 05:44 PM report to moderator

Gonna go read it, too!

Posted by Dawna on January 14, 2010, 06:47 PM report to moderator
Avatars_movies_ootp_002_thumb

Great interview!

Posted by Agrippa1 on January 14, 2010, 06:50 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

Lmao! I love Rupert!! This was an awesome interview, he’s been so many cool places! It’s not like Rupert to give us such long answers, I love it!

Posted by cghambright on January 14, 2010, 07:32 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_025-copy_thumb

“Being ginger and pale-skinned, I don’t really get a tan, so sitting on the beach doesn’t do it for me.”

you and me both, rupert!

Posted by Rinny on January 14, 2010, 09:25 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

rally driving ftw good choice rupe

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on January 15, 2010, 12:24 AM report to moderator
26097981_thumb

Great interview! I think I’d do a double take too if I saw Rupert Grint and Oliver Phelps walking down the promenade.

Posted by jenge {Meredith Mooncloud} ~ [ITC!] on January 15, 2010, 05:05 AM report to moderator
Ron-hermione-romione-3219846-1024-821_thumb

As a fellow golfer, I am jealous of Rupert’s handicap, but it sounds like a good holiday.

Posted by Ron&Hermione-4-ever [ROAR] on January 15, 2010, 06:07 AM report to moderator
Harry_snl_thumb

Too cute! I love Grint and Phelps!

26dfd7603b091fe4c95efaad002edbaa46_thumb

ha ha i would 2 stop dead in my tracks if they just walking around

1st

Posted by LilLadySnape on January 15, 2010, 08:54 AM report to moderator
13635_196007790588_520620588_4407705_7739899_n_thumb

I loved this interview, some different questions, and great answers!

Posted by Rosie016 on January 15, 2010, 09:04 AM report to moderator

"This is what Dumbledore sends his defender! A songbird and an old hat! Do you feel brave, Harry Potter? Do you feel safe now?"