Scores of New Signs and Detailed Construction Photos for Wizarding World of Harry Potter Online

Movies
Posted by: Edward
January 18, 2010, 09:27 AM

A collection of brand new photos from the ongoing construction of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter have appeared online via BrianOrndorf.com.  With many thanks to Brian, a series of four new promotional images, available to view in our Image Galleries right here, give us a glimpse at the newest billboards and signage posted around the park promoting the opening of the attraction in "Spring 2010."  Additionally, a series of new construction photos are also online, revealing much of the detailed work which brings the Harry Potter attraction to life.  New looks at the stonework of Hogwarts, the continued construction at Hogsmeade, and the clock tower are just a few of the shots included in the full set of photos available to view here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

Snape_and_hermione_in_grey_by_usagistu_thumb

I can not wait for this to open. I have never been to the Islands of Adventure theme parks before, but I am only 5 hours away. I could easily make the trip. {{ SQUEEEE!!!! }}

Posted by Bara on January 18, 2010, 08:50 PM report to moderator

OMG I am soooo excited for Spring, can’t wait till it opens!!!

Posted by *peace,loveandpotter* on January 19, 2010, 01:48 AM report to moderator

I can’t wait to see more of it!

Posted by Kami Malfoy on January 19, 2010, 02:15 AM report to moderator
Picture_1_thumb

I can’t wait for this!!!!! <3

Posted by theREALGinnyWeasley on January 19, 2010, 02:36 AM report to moderator
Gryffindorcrest2_thumb

wow,, the castle looks soooo real. Can’t wait to go in it. :)

Posted by danipotter on January 19, 2010, 03:43 AM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

so exciting, I can’t wait to see more!!

Posted by GF_of_Seamus on January 19, 2010, 04:46 AM report to moderator
Ron-hermione-romione-3219846-1024-821_thumb

I think I am going to have to make a special trip to Orlando to visit the Harry Potter Theme Park.

Posted by Ron&Hermione-4-ever [ROAR] on January 19, 2010, 06:19 AM report to moderator
Harry_snl_thumb

WOOT!

26dfd7603b091fe4c95efaad002edbaa46_thumb

i can not wait im so excitedd!

Posted by LilLadySnape on January 19, 2010, 07:18 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Not looking at anything to do with the theme park. I want a huge suprise!!!!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on January 19, 2010, 07:59 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_loxhxnpc7a1qjbryso1_r1_500_large_thumb

I can’t wait!!!

Posted by MissingHedwig on January 19, 2010, 10:11 AM report to moderator
Bellatrix_by_alicexz-d3b6ze0_thumb

i cant wait for that. but i think im gonna try and avoid the photos as much as possible 2 b shocked wen i go there.

Posted by MaggieNoise on January 19, 2010, 12:55 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

CANT WAIT I WANT IT TO Be HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on January 19, 2010, 01:39 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_seal_thumb

Ooooooh I really want to go to Honeydukes!

Posted by Jacket on January 19, 2010, 01:49 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

With each new release of media from the park my enthusiasm for the day of its opening only intensifies. I look forward to seeing the final product.

Posted by Kirk on January 19, 2010, 03:16 PM report to moderator

"Stick out your right hand over your broom," called Madam Hooch at the front, "and say 'Up!'"[br] "UP!" everyone shouted.[br] Harry's broom jumped into his hand at once, but it was one of the few that did.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014