New Wizarding World of Harry Potter Attraction Jobs Open

Fans
Posted by: Edward
January 19, 2010, 08:24 PM

As the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park continues towards completion, new roles are being filled to help create the full Harry Potter experience.  It is now being reported that further opportunities for jobs at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter attraction have been posted on the Universal Orlando Resort.  These jobs, which are now accepting applications via this link, range from Sales Associates and Service Cashiers to Attractions Attendants and Production Cooks.  According to the job site, many of these positions will "enthusiastically greet and welcome guests as they approach or enter the Park's™ various Rides and Shows. Employ words, phrases, and props that evoke the storyline and theme of the assigned attraction to its visiting guests."

As readers will recall, back in October, Universal held open casting calls for actors at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter attraction, with rehearsals set to take place in January.  While we have yet to receive further information about these rehearsals, we suspect these rehearsals to be currently taking place and will update you when we can.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Upclose_of_me_thumb

Super Cool!! :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on January 19, 2010, 08:48 PM report to moderator
Hermione-granger_thumb

that would be such a fun summer job! i wish i lived in florida :(

Posted by princesspeach [WBM!] on January 19, 2010, 08:51 PM report to moderator
Cimg2812_thumb

I have my interview on Friday! :)

Posted by ericaeeks on January 19, 2010, 08:51 PM report to moderator
Felton_posed_kaizfeng_006_thumb

Sounds like fun, I can’t wait to go!!

Posted by Slytherins do it better on January 19, 2010, 08:53 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

even in georgia it seems so far away cant wait until its open and i can see how sick it is

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on January 19, 2010, 10:14 PM report to moderator
_r9kau7w_thumb

that would be such a cool job!!!

Posted by Nealie Zealbie on January 19, 2010, 11:14 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

think of the awesome people like dan, rupert, and emma that will roll through there

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on January 20, 2010, 12:06 AM report to moderator
Harrypotter6_thumb

If only i lived in florida….. :(

Posted by hpfangirl97 on January 20, 2010, 01:10 AM report to moderator
Ron-hermione-romione-3219846-1024-821_thumb

Cool. Should help stimulate the economy a bit and it would be awesome to work at the theme park. I am definitely making my plans now to go down there.

Posted by Ron&Hermione-4-ever [ROAR] on January 20, 2010, 05:23 AM report to moderator
Hogwarts-night-castle-image_thumb

Just imagine walking in the Great Hall or Hogsmeade and having a butterbeer in The Three Broomsticks.

Posted by Billy Bluenose on January 20, 2010, 05:25 AM report to moderator
Harry_snl_thumb

Okay, dream job! Employee discount, hello???

Hermione_thumb

My dream job!

Posted by Miroca on January 20, 2010, 06:36 AM report to moderator

I would love to work at the park, any of those jobs would be fun! Alas, I live on the other side of the country, so it seems that isn’t in the cards for me.

Posted by Kami Malfoy on January 20, 2010, 08:59 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

No job would bring me more joy than to work in a theme park based in the world of Harry Potter. However, I think I will continue to pursue my undergraduate degree and see how things work out after college. ;)

That said, I wish everyone who applies the best of luck and hope that the positions in the park are as delightful for us fans as we expect for them to be.

Posted by Kirk on January 20, 2010, 10:30 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

That would be a fun place to work, no doubt about it!

Posted by Won_Two on January 20, 2010, 11:34 AM report to moderator

"It's Longbottom, isn't it?" sneered Lucius Malfoy. "Well, your grandmother is used to losing family members to our cause... Your death will not come as a great shock..."

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014