LEGO Harry Potter for DS "A Bit Zelda-y"

Video Games
Posted by: Rosi
January 26, 2010, 09:47 AM

The latest issue of Official Nintendo Magazine has a preview of the LEGO Harry Potter game for the Nintendo DS. An article on the magazine's website has an excerpt from Official Nintendo Magazine's interview with the game's Lead Designer, Arthur Parsons. Noting that the DS LEGO Harry Potter game is "completely different" from the game for the Nintendo Wii console, Mr. Parsons comments:

It's an isometric adventure-style game. You use the stylus to guide your characters around. It's a bit Zelda-y. You can use a gesturing system to cast spells by drawing shapes on the touch screen.
Issue 52 of Official Nintendo Magazine is out now.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Video Games News

Hpdh_thumb

cant wait for this game

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on January 27, 2010, 02:01 AM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

guys i really dont know what happened on the post i only pressed enter once.
and got like four of the same.
sorry to anyone who is bothered but consider this my formal apology

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on January 27, 2010, 02:03 AM report to moderator
10312009016-002_thumb

I’m excited to get this game!

Posted by sakuranbo07 on January 27, 2010, 02:22 AM report to moderator
282337_f260_thumb

I’ve recently, as a hard-core fan delved into the HP video games! What a surprise of wonder! I love playing them sometimes! I can’t wait for this one!

Posted by PensievePlotter on January 27, 2010, 02:34 AM report to moderator
Hogwarts-night-castle-image_thumb

Should be a funny game and more room for yaers 5-7, in lego.

Posted by Billy Bluenose on January 27, 2010, 02:42 AM report to moderator
Postejeunes4_thumb

I’m eagerly awaiting the release for XBOX 360!

Posted by Boy With A Lightning Scar on January 27, 2010, 03:38 AM report to moderator
Masterhand_thumb

Yeah!! Zelda!!

Posted by ?????? on January 27, 2010, 04:27 AM report to moderator

It looks like a good game, but the Harry Potter games are never as good on the portible systems as they are the non-portible like the playstations or Xboxes

Posted by Padfoot on January 27, 2010, 06:00 AM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

So it’s like Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks. This is very interesting.

Posted by Mr. Brightside on January 27, 2010, 07:05 AM report to moderator
Hydrangeas_thumb

aww the game looks cute

Posted by alicia00 on January 27, 2010, 07:45 AM report to moderator
2013-07-19_113504_thumb

I am planning on buying this for my son for his Wii console or PSP.

Posted by Want to be a Weasley on January 27, 2010, 07:51 AM report to moderator
Fj_sbokbillde_thumb

Personally I’m getting it for PS3, but I so wish I had a Wii and could get it for that instead! Either way, I am so excited to get my hands on it. :)

Posted by Kissa on January 27, 2010, 08:13 AM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

i cant wait to play it. :) im going to have to get it for the PC though because the only game platforms i have are a gamecube and a PS2.

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on January 27, 2010, 08:22 AM report to moderator

Hopefully it will be good for Wii, since that is what I have pre-ordered!

Posted by Little Deatheater on January 27, 2010, 08:22 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Cool!!!!!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on January 27, 2010, 09:16 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"So you mean the Stone's only safe as long as Quirrell stands up to Snape?" said Hermione in alarm.[br] "It'll be gone by next Tuesday," said Ron.