WWoHP Ollivander's Details and Pics

News
Posted by: Melissa
January 28, 2010, 10:18 AM

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter park has sent over a new picture of Ollivander's Wand Shop (which you can see in full rez here in our galleries, or by clicking the below picture):

Harry Potter Park

You can see a video about upcoming features here in our video galleries.

As mentioned in our previous post, visitors to Ollivander's will consult with a Wandkeeper to help choose their wand; the shop is and "intimate, single-windowed building, with the same signs, colors and othe rdetails read about in the books and seen in the films." Visitors will be surrounded by "thousands of multi-colored dusty wand boxes stacked on shelves from floor to ceiling."

Other revelations about the park include:

• The presence of a Howler in the Owl Post shop window that will rant loudly as guests pass
  • The Monster Book of Monsters will snarl and growl in Dervish and Banges
  • The Hog's Head will be seen puffing his jowls at visitors who visit.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News News

Hydrangeas_thumb

omg thats amzing !!

Posted by alicia00 on January 30, 2010, 07:45 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

I will be there…

Posted by Won_Two on January 30, 2010, 07:53 AM report to moderator
Mefleming_thumb

Ha! “I’ll be picking up a new wand – because I’m fed up with my wand . .”

Posted by NDduLac [Dodo] on January 31, 2010, 01:07 AM report to moderator
Fj_sbokbillde_thumb

How awesome!! I get more and more excited every time I read new news! :D I wonder when I’ll get to go though, probably not until next year. :/ But still… EXCITING!

Posted by Kissa on January 31, 2010, 01:22 AM report to moderator
Burtondeppavvie_thumb

I’m just wondering how they’re going to keep this up? Yeah it will all be beautiful and lovely when it opens, but by the time I save enough money to go (which could be in four or five years if not more) everything might well showing it’s age… Hopefully not of course :)

Posted by Linnyish on February 01, 2010, 12:45 PM report to moderator

I’m going to be on pins & needles until I get to the wand selection process!

Posted by Kami Malfoy on February 02, 2010, 06:04 PM report to moderator

I don’t even know how much the wands will cost, but I have to have one!

Posted by Kami Malfoy on February 02, 2010, 08:16 PM report to moderator

THIS IS TOTALLY AWESOME!!!

Posted by BlackLace on February 04, 2010, 02:07 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"Harry, you prat," said Ron, "you didn't take that song thing seriously, did you? Dumbledore wouldn't have let any of us drown!"[br]"The song said --"[br]"It was only to make sure you got back inside the time limit!" said Ron. "I hope you didn't waste tim